An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Asked Piano Freak To Mary Me

Hassan

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1949487' date='Aug 15 2009, 03:59 AM']I think you mean, "sike" not "psych." :rolleyes:[/quote]

Freudian slip?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949489' date='Aug 15 2009, 03:01 AM']Freudian slip?[/quote]
actually no.

when that FIRST was popular, it was spelled the way Hassan spelled it.

I know, i was like there. circa 1984-ish

When YOUR generation of chumps and slackers came into existence, you could not be bothered with proper spellings and dumbed the word down enough so your little pea brains could handle it.

:mellow:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1949512' date='Aug 15 2009, 06:23 AM']actually no.

when that FIRST was popular, it was spelled the way Hassan spelled it.

I know, i was like there. circa 1984-ish

When YOUR generation of chumps and slackers came into existence, you could not be bothered with proper spellings and dumbed the word down enough so your little pea brains could handle it.

:mellow:[/quote]

Word. While we were lacing up our Adidas with those big phat neon laces, we were psych-ing each other out. LOL I am such an unfortunate product of adolescence in the 80s.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1949585' date='Aug 15 2009, 10:43 AM']Word. While we were lacing up our Adidas with those big phat neon laces, we were psych-ing each other out. LOL I am such an unfortunate product of adolescence in the 80s.[/quote]

I'm really glad I didn't have to live through the 80's :unsure:

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1949792' date='Aug 15 2009, 04:07 PM']Hey those adidas with neon laces are awesome! a ton of people wear them now, including me sometimes[/quote]

They look butt-ugly. :detective:
Neon laces look even worse when people put them into hockey skates. :annoyed:

piano_freak184

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1949796' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:09 PM']They look butt-ugly. :detective:
Neon laces look even worse when people put them into hockey skates. :annoyed:[/quote]
it distracts the other team ;)

everyone wears them at mixers. you look at the floor and all you see are colorful tennis shoes with neon laces.
its kinda cool :smokey:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949793' date='Aug 15 2009, 03:08 PM'][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Mary_I_of_England.jpg[/img][/quote]
now THERE'S a handsome woman!!!