An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does Rexi Fear?

Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949893' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:52 PM']I've decided that I am going to wait until college to date again.[/quote]
SERIOUSLY??

you finally listened to me.

:))

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1950846' date='Aug 16 2009, 10:57 PM']The vernacular.
NO masses.
MIKolbe.
Spiders.[/quote]
Does Rexi actually have something against the novus ordo?

Just curious...

[quote name='XIX' post='1950862' date='Aug 16 2009, 09:17 PM']Does Rexi actually have something against the novus ordo?

Just curious...[/quote]

I accept the validity and objective holiness of the Mass and the Sacraments celebrated according to the liturgical books of the ordinary form by a minister with the intention of doing what the Church does.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1951023' date='Aug 17 2009, 02:38 AM']I accept the validity and objective holiness of the Mass and the Sacraments celebrated according to the liturgical books of the ordinary form by a minister with the intention of doing what the Church does.[/quote]
notice the non-answer..

cowards give answers like this.

he used to say his feelings about the OF, now he just implies them ;)

homeschoolmom

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1951038' date='Aug 17 2009, 06:59 AM']notice the non-answer..

he used to say his feelings about the OF, now he just implies them ;)[/quote]
:lol_roll:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1951038' date='Aug 17 2009, 06:59 AM']notice the non-answer..

he used to say his feelings about the OF, now he just implies them ;)[/quote]
he does this in an attempt to confuse others. little does he realize that it makes him even more annoying.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='17 August 2009 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1250506764' post='1951038']

he used to say his feelings about the OF, now he just implies them ;)
[/quote]
You know, technically I wasn't even asking him. So he gave more of an "answer" than I was asking for. Speaking of which, do you know where has actually articulated his feelings about the Novus Ordo?

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='XIX' date='17 August 2009 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1250560807' post='1951655']
You know, technically I wasn't even asking him. So he gave more of an "answer" than I was asking for. Speaking of which, do you know where has actually articulated his feelings about the Novus Ordo?
[/quote]

In his warn log. :mellow:

I'm kidding.

[quote name='XIX' date='17 August 2009 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1250560807' post='1951655']
[/quote]
cowards don't articulate, and passive aggressive types don't need to ;)

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='17 August 2009 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1250561728' post='1951675']
cowards don't articulate, and passive aggressive types don't need to ;)
[/quote]
Okay let me be more direct...

do you have any good reason for criticizing him?