Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

ICP has had glasses since she was 16. :rolleyes:

Posted

nerdy hot

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1950188' date='Aug 15 2009, 11:51 PM']nerdy hot[/quote]

:lol: I was trying to take a decent picture for Matt today because I have sent him pics of the kids but not of me and he asked me to send him one.

Marie-Therese
Posted

Girls with glasses are hot. :yes:

:nerd:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Omg, two people already beat me to it.
Now I don't even wanna say it. :sadwalk:

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1950241' date='Aug 16 2009, 12:07 AM']Omg, two people already beat me to it.
Now I don't even wanna say it. :sadwalk:[/quote]


It's OK, Nihil. You can say it, so that us nerdy girls with glasses can all feel better about ourselves. LOL

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1950260' date='Aug 16 2009, 01:20 AM']How do you all know? :unsure:[/quote]

I wear glasses. :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yeeeahhh. New avatar. Hence the thread.

franciscanheart
Posted

lame.

Posted

chicks + glasses = :love:

Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1950224' date='Aug 15 2009, 10:56 PM']Girls with glasses are hot. :yes:

:nerd:[/quote]
I need to get my glasses back from my ex. :sadwalk:

Posted

+J.M.J.+
you look like you're chastising us :unsure:

Posted

she is.

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

It doesn't want to post my picture :(

[url="http://derdeorde.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/glasses.png"]http://derdeorde.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/glasses.png[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...