An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nice Av Mikolbe

pat22

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1950815' date='Aug 16 2009, 10:09 PM']Yeah. It's shocking isn't it?

The best I can figure his wife must have looks and hyper-powerful genes. Genes so powerful they can compensate for the...."aesthetic deficiencies" of the other set.[/quote]
:getaclue:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1950817' date='Aug 16 2009, 09:12 PM']:getaclue:[/quote]

Science is about making inferences from discrete facts.

I see an adorable little girl and a... :unsure: ...well....and MIKolbe as the father.

Obviously she didn't get the looks from...one side [size=1] (paternal)[/size] so she must have gotten a powerful dose from the other.

Edited by Hassan

[quote name='Selah' post='1950826' date='Aug 16 2009, 09:32 PM']You guys just keep digging yourselves deeper into the hole, huh?[/quote]

I didn't intend anything rude :unsure:

The implication was intended to be that I think his daughter is adorable and I'm sure his wife and other daughter are as well.

However this being the lameboard it seemed wrong to say that without throwing in a barb at MIKolbe somewhere.

Edited by Hassan

No, it's just...this whole thread...

I love that little girl, and I just find this thread to be rather...tacky. I dunno.

Goodnight.

IcePrincessKRS

Lets just avoid cracking jokes when they involve Peyton or Addison, eh? MIKo is a good sport, but he's their Daddy and I don't think that these kinds of jokes are funny, especially with all the worry and stress they went through with Addy from pregnancy on to her surgery. Joking about his looks or whatever is one thing, but don't drag his babies through it. That's just not cool.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1950834' date='Aug 16 2009, 09:41 PM']Joking about his looks or whatever is one thing, but don't drag his babies through it. That's just not cool.[/quote]

That's definitely not what I was trying to do. I mean the only mention of his kids was supposed to be read in a complimentary way. But if I did that in a way that wasn't cool I'm sorry.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1950842' date='Aug 16 2009, 10:54 PM']That's definitely not what I was trying to do. I mean the only mention of his kids was supposed to be read in a complimentary way. But if I did that in a way that wasn't cool I'm sorry.[/quote]

I don't know if he thought it was out of line or not. I think it was more clear what your intention in the joke was, but I thought it was in poor taste after I had just told Pat to quit.

[quote name='pat22' post='1950904' date='Aug 16 2009, 11:57 PM']actually.... she's pretty cute

at least there mikolbe and her aren't alike :mellow:[/quote]
Honestly, it's best to just drop the joke right now. I know you probably don't mean anything by it, but the longer it goes the lamer it gets.

Yes, but Pat, some lines you just don't cross. I know you meant no harm, but this isn't really something you need to joke about, especially twice. Please, think before you post. You don't need to post whatever comes to mind, even in the lame board.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm really trying to help. It doesn't look like Jason appreciated it at all, so...yeah. Just admit you had a brain f[b]a[/b]rt and let it go.

Edited by Selah