An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does M I Kolbe Fear

MIKolbe

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1950712' date='Aug 16 2009, 07:49 PM']Mrs. MIKolbe.

I ain't gonna lie.

:mellow:[/quote]
IcePrince kinda scares me. :unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='XIX' post='1951277' date='Aug 17 2009, 04:38 PM']IcePrince kinda scares me. :unsure:[/quote]

IcePrince? :mellow:

MIKolbe's wife --------> Mrs. MIKolbe

But I didn't think that saying Mr. IcePrincessKRS would go over too well.

not sure that IcePrince was my smoothest nickname either. :unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

Well, it's really just because he's not really the princey-type. lol We used to joke that the type of guy I was looking for wasn't some sissy Prince Charming.

I can just see him now, saying "What?" with his eyes a little narrowed and his ears pressed back.

:unsure:

Speaking of Prince-Charming...I was reading about my personality type (ENFP). It seems that I will wear the pants in all of my relationships. :mellow: Edited by rachael

IcePrincessKRS

With the way some of the guys you've dated are you need to. (I think you know what I mean by that but it still sounds wrong. lol)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1951292' date='Aug 17 2009, 05:02 PM']Well, it's really just because he's not really the princey-type. lol We used to joke that the type of guy I was looking for wasn't some sissy Prince Charming.

I can just see him now, saying "What?" with his eyes a little narrowed and his ears pressed back.[/quote]
plz to nawt tell him wear i livez?

lol. :yes:

But, I would like someone who doesn't bow down to me but doesn't put me on a pedestal either. :sadwalk: You know what I mean?

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1951315' date='Aug 17 2009, 05:19 PM']lol. :yes:

But, I would like someone who doesn't bow down to me but doesn't put me on a pedestal either. :sadwalk: You know what I mean?[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='XIX' post='1951316' date='Aug 17 2009, 05:20 PM']My Dad was an Airborne-Ranger. Vietnam. No joke.[/quote]

Cool. He went through some really tough training. I hear they have it a bit easier nowadays. And it's still really tough, so I can only imagine what guys like your Dad went through.