An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Deleted Hassan's Account

Hassan

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' date='17 August 2009 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1250561201' post='1951663']
I know.

But I named the doggy Al Barak, for he is swift like lightning :mellow:

And AlBarak flew Muhammad to heaven after the Angle Gabriel presented it to him.

Therefore the doggy I found flew Muhammad to heaven ^_^

He wouldn't fly me though :unsure:
[/quote]

That Angle Gabriel, he was right on.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='17 August 2009 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1250561453' post='1951670']
That Angle Gabriel, he was right on.
[/quote]

He's still angry at me. I corrected him for wearing white jeans after labor day and he's never really let it go. <_<

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' date='17 August 2009 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1250561609' post='1951673']
He's still angry at me. I corrected him for wearing white jeans after labor day and he's never really let it go. <_<
[/quote]

I'd call the Angle Gabriel obtuse but then I might feel guilty.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='17 August 2009 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1250561924' post='1951679']
I'd call the Angle Gabriel obtuse but then I might feel guilty.
[/quote]

And I don't feel guilty?

I called him out in front of EVERYBODY.

He was pretty embarrassed :sadwalk:

[quote name='Selah' date='17 August 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1250562162' post='1951682']
"My name is Gabriel, Mary. And I couldn't hear you because of the sheep!"
[/quote]

Sheep have always had a treacherous streak about them.

They whole lot of them ought not be trusted <_<

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' date='17 August 2009 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1250562104' post='1951681']
And I don't feel guilty?

I called him out in front of EVERYBODY.

He was pretty embarrassed :sadwalk:
[/quote]

I guess my joke went totally over your wee little head.

Angle: –noun
1. Geometry.
a. the space within two lines or three or more planes diverging from a common point, or within two planes diverging from a common line.

Angles -- [i]obtuse, right[/i], acute, etc.

[i]Angel:[/i] –noun
1. one of a class of spiritual beings; a celestial attendant of God. In medieval angelology, angels constituted the lowest of the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels).

IcePrincessKRS

Sorry. Sometimes I find it amusing when the wrong word is used and I like to play with it. :saint: Just ask SMM. I hear he likes sweat tea. :lol_roll:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='17 August 2009 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1250563369' post='1951698']
Sorry. Sometimes I find it amusing when the wrong word is used and I like to play with it. :saint: Just ask SMM. I hear he likes sweat tea. :lol_roll:
[/quote]

I found it amusing as well :P

Once you pointed it out anyway :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' date='17 August 2009 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1250561295' post='1951666']
Shouldn't you be cooking or washing or not speaking to men unless you are first spoken too or something?
[/quote]

My only domestic urges right now center chiefly around opening up a can of something in your general direction.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='17 August 2009 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1250563369' post='1951698']
[/quote]

He deserves this mockery and more. Don't apologize for calling him out on his wretched spelling! :no:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 August 2009 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1250570541' post='1951735']
My only domestic urges right now center chiefly around opening up a can of something in your general direction.

He deserves this mockery and more. Don't apologize for calling him out on his wretched spelling! :no:
[/quote]

I don't usually because grammar nazism makes me grumpy. :mellow: