An Old School Catholic Message Board

So Yeah, We're Dating!

Hassan

[quote name='Selah' date='18 August 2009 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1250630025' post='1952084']
Sufi Muslims are cool :mellow:
[/quote]

Sheikh Nuruddin was the head of a Sufi lodge. He signed a warrant for Hassan's arrest (and thus inevitable his death) after he was made Qadi. Because if he didn't how could he explain to the Wali why it was he was so cruel to all offenders against the law except those whose offenses are directed towards the Wali?

So thanks Selah, I'm glad you consider being complicit in the an oppressive imperial system and signing the inevitable death warrant for your best and only friend is "cool". <_<

The kids these days have no morals these days I tell ya :ohno:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' date='18 August 2009 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1250624410' post='1952012']
I'm not going to dignify this vacuous Dutch sophistry with a response
[/quote]

Hey, it's not my fault that we are required to take six years of Latin and five of Ancient Greek in high school.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' date='18 August 2009 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1250632839' post='1952130']
Hey, it's not my fault that we are required to take six years of Latin and five of Ancient Greek in high school.
[/quote]

What...?

But..but :sadder:

We didn't have anything like that in my school.

And everyone know America has the best public school system in the world! ^_^

So how is this possible? :unsure:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' date='19 August 2009 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1250633005' post='1952136']
What...?

But..but :sadder:

We didn't have anything like that in my school.

And everyone know America has the best public school system in the world! ^_^

So how is this possible? :unsure:
[/quote]

I have no idea.

All I know is that man, Zeus was a creative [s]guy[/s] [s]god[/s] guy.

Oh, and it's actually really handy when someone pulls a "Mary was just invented to convert people of the cult of (INSERT NAME OF GODDESS)", because I can instantly rattle off the many, many ways in which that goddess was quite entirely unlike Mary. :)

[quote name='The Bus Station' date='18 August 2009 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1250633161' post='1952142']
Hey Hassan, don't take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend kind of looks like a horse.
[/quote]

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A [size="6"]REAL[/size] WOMAN IS [size="7"]NATURALLY[/size] SUPPOSED TO LOOK!

I am SICK TO DEATH of this unrealistic expectation of what women being DHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS byt the popular media.

Oh!

Women Have to be skinny!

Women arn't supposed to have large amounts of body hair!

Woman should only have two legs!

You and your lot MAKE ME SICK >(

[quote name='Selah' date='18 August 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1250633631' post='1952154']
Women shouldn't have peacock tails either :unsure: should they? :huh:
[/quote]

Yeah, right. They aren't supposed to be Doctors or CEO's or aspire to be President either huh Selah?!

I think you have a LOT of growing up to do <_<

[quote name='The Bus Station' date='18 August 2009 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1250635407' post='1952192']
If she stepped on your foot, you'd be hospitalized. :unsure:
[/quote]

To be honest I don't think it'll last long enough to worry. The whole relationship is pretty emotionally empty and really just based on raw physical attraction.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 August 2009 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1250636509' post='1952218']
I am enjoying this thread thoroughly. :popcorn:
[/quote]

What thread? :huh: