PedroX Posted April 2, 2004 Posted April 2, 2004 Seattle... which is just not true since I refuse to acknowledge anything west of the Mississippi River. :angry: peace...
Norseman82 Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 [img]http://www.zenhex.com/quiz/12/res3.jpg[/img] Yeah, the only one I could truthfully answer is the color. My real answers to the others: 1) Take in the tourist spots, outdoor parks, beaches. 2) Tie between hockey and various workouts 3) Soda or lemonade 4) Italian baby!!!! 6) Motorcycle Now, I changed the answer to #1 to take in the finest restaurants, and got: [img]http://www.zenhex.com/quiz/12/res1.jpg[/img] Then, I left #1 blank and figured, hey, the bike is Japanese, so answer #6 with the Japanese import and I got: [img]http://www.zenhex.com/quiz/12/res2.jpg[/img] Go figure....
ilovechrist Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Cleveland baby! i have a really good friend that's in town from Cleveland this weekend... how odd.....
friarMatt Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 yuck...i was NYC...I wanted to be either Boston or Wash. DC :-(
Kilroy the Ninja Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 wow. I'm Cleveland. I've never even been there. I was soooo hoping for Vegas baby.
WCC_Catholic Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 [quote name='thicke' date='Apr 2 2004, 03:38 PM'] Like Jake, I had to put in the "next best thing" on a few of the questions. [img]http://www.zenhex.com/quiz/12/res6.jpg[/img] Your dark exterior masks a caffeine driven activism. You'll take up a cause and you'll get ugly to advance it. UM....Whatever. [/quote] i got the same thing
Banksey Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Washington DC You're rotten to the core. You're deeply agressive; street-level violence and big-time politics. wow that sounds just like me!!!!
Banksey Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Washington DC You're rotten to the core. You're deeply agressive; street-level violence and big-time politics. wow that sounds just like me!!!!
Banksey Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 oh wait this one sounds just like my other side. Your Results: Las Vegas You Shine bright and partake in all the vices. You'd rather burn out then fade away. i'm bipolar!!! haha j/k.
Banksey Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 okay this one is for sure were i am. disregard all those other places. i miss-quizzed. Los Angeles You are the epitome of duality. You'll deal with all the strife to bask in all the glamour. All of the possible quiz results for this quiz: New York (You scored 0) Las Vegas (You scored 0) Cleveland (You scored 0) Washington DC (You scored 0) San Francisco (You scored 0) Seattle (You scored 0) Los Angeles (You scored 6) Memphis (You scored 0) Boston (You scored 0) Orlando (You scored 0)
Pio Nono Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 JMJ 4/3 - Fifth Saturday of Lent Ego sum New York!
Paladin D Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 What? No Philly? Bah!!! [img]http://www.zenhex.com/quiz/12/res3.jpg[/img]
mom25angels Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Seattle???? Beats me, maybe 'cuz I didn't answer the really stupid questions. Sarah ps--they didn't have 15 passenger van on the car list!!!!
friarMatt Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 whats cool iin DC? all those mueseums, the big Basilica in honor of Mary, and in 4 months...ME!!!
FaustinaVianney Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 New York!! I love NYC! too bad I will be living in Nashville...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now