Nihil Obstat Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 My brother QuoteMan will not be returning to Phatmass this summer, quite possibly ever. I am unhappy about this situation, but at this point there's nothing that can be done.
Hassan Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 August 2009 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1250653113' post='1952413'] My brother QuoteMan will not be returning to Phatmass this summer, quite possibly ever. I am unhappy about this situation, but at this point there's nothing that can be done. [/quote] We're losing everyone. Even Hassan's account was deleted I actually will miss his presence
The Bus Station Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 PFreak, Catholicsrock, Qman... who's next? Pat? Rexi? What is this? I mean can I just say, can I JUST say: WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' date='18 August 2009 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1250655210' post='1952450'] PFreak, Catholicsrock, Qman... who's next? Pat? Rexi? What is this? I mean can I just say, can I JUST say: WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?! [/quote]
The Bus Station Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 I suppose the WOMEN are next It's barbaric.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' date='18 August 2009 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1250655524' post='1952457'] I suppose the WOMEN are next It's barbaric. [/quote] PG and Christie_ M are double screwed then. They're the only young ladies left, I believe. I'm probably missing an obvious one or two.
Resurrexi Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' date='18 August 2009 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1250655210' post='1952450'] PFreak, Catholicsrock, Qman... who's next? Pat? Rexi? What is this? I mean can I just say, can I JUST say: WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?! [/quote] I am [i]not[/i] a child I am (almost) completely independent of my parents (or so I like to think).
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='19 August 2009 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1250656359' post='1952469'] I am [i]not[/i] a child I am (almost) completely independent of my parents (or so I like to think). [/quote]
CatherineM Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 You'd think Phatmass was on some kind of porno list the way all these kids are getting banned.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='18 August 2009 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1250656359' post='1952469'] I am [i]not[/i] a child I am (almost) completely independent of my parents (or so I like to think). [/quote] Do you know what it costs to live on your own?!?!?!?
VeniteAdoremus Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 I'm going to ban myself But then again, I'm old, right. "Oh, no, Anna, no!" quoth Sr. Montfort. "24 is not old at all... ...for your final profession!"
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='18 August 2009 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1250656359' post='1952469'] I am [i]not[/i] a child [/quote] he says as he stomps his feet. NOT NOT NOT!!!!
Selah Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='19 August 2009 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1250656419' post='1952471'] I am not a child [/quote] Edited August 19, 2009 by Selah
Marie-Therese Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 What the heck is going on? I thought parents would be glad that their kids were spending time somewhere that wasn't a haven for deviants.
CatherineM Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 It's probably me. One of my friends made the comment that 90% of my friends on Facebook are kids, and it makes me look like a pedophile. Well, except all the Catholic stuff that comes up on my wall.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='19 August 2009 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1250658163' post='1952480'] Do you know what it costs to live on your own?!?!?!? [/quote] Obviously not. From the things he's said I get the impression that he doesn't pay any bills including gas for the car his parents bought him. [quote name='Selah' date='19 August 2009 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1250684128' post='1952533'] [/quote] [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='19 August 2009 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1250690246' post='1952575'] What the heck is going on? I thought parents would be glad that their kids were spending time somewhere that wasn't a haven for deviants. [/quote] guess we all thought wrong
pat22 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='19 August 2009 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1250657358' post='1952477'] You'd think Phatmass was on some kind of porno list the way all these kids are getting banned. [/quote] no ones getting banned well, maybe QM was. BUT NOT PF!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='pat22' date='19 August 2009 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1250694679' post='1952601'] no ones getting banned well, maybe QM was. BUT NOT PF!!! [/quote] Her parents have told her that she can't be on PM anymore. Mods may not have banned her, but her parents certainly did.
pat22 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 (edited) doesn't count. Her parents told her she couldn't be on because of US. so its more like we're banned from her Edited August 19, 2009 by pat22
MIKolbe Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='pat22' date='19 August 2009 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1250695129' post='1952614'] doesn't count. [b]she[/b] parents told [b]she[/b] couldn't be on because of US. so [b]its[/b] more like we're banned from her [/quote] reasons # 83290302123, 4, and 5 to homeschool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now