Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='19 August 2009 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1250712009' post='1952759']
pms s[font="Arial"]uc[/font]ks.
[/quote]

:console:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='pat22' date='19 August 2009 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1250712288' post='1952763']
how did you just say sux? and i hope you dont mean phatmass
[/quote]

:rolling:

:mellow:

Posted

he's slow.

Posted

Shake and bake chicken is #1.

Marie-Therese
Posted

I love lamp.

The Bus Station
Posted

Are you just pointing to things and saying that you love them?

Archaeology cat
Posted

I love lamp, I love lamp!

Marie-Therese
Posted

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='19 August 2009 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1250712829' post='1952773']
:rolling:

:mellow:
[/quote]
oh ic. i guess spell change was one of the applications dust had to temporaraly remove.





im not slow :sadder: i didnt see that thread in open mic

The Bus Station
Posted

Brick killed a guy!

Not A Mallard
Posted

I can't...I can't...I just can't...decide...McDonalds...Burger King...

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='20 August 2009 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1250787862' post='1953239']
subway
[/quote]
Wal Mart! :drool:





:ninja:

Edited by Not A Mallard
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='pat22' date='20 August 2009 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1250778717' post='1953209']
oh ic. i guess spell change was one of the applications dust had to temporaraly remove.





im not slow :sadder: i didnt see that thread in open mic
[/quote]

No. It's not. And if you don't get what she meant when she said "pms" you really are kinda slow. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='20 August 2009 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1250791772' post='1953259']
No. It's not. And if you don't get what she meant when she said "pms" you really are kinda slow. :mellow:
[/quote]
I wouldn't have known at age 14.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='XIX' date='20 August 2009 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1250794118' post='1953292']
I wouldn't have known at age 14.
[/quote]

He's got sisters. :idontknow:

Posted

[quote name='XIX' date='20 August 2009 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1250795677' post='1953309']
Touche.
[/quote]
Great song :thumbsup:

Posted

and a mom. :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...