An Old School Catholic Message Board

Serious Discussion

ardillacid

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' date='20 August 2009 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1250747483' post='1953135']
TTM and I used to raise our non sense in the other boards. If the mods were so inclined I'd be happy to go back to 30 page thread on Open Mike (about 13% of the posts serious comments on the topic and the remaining 87% us arguing over who invented the word "silly").
[/quote]
Somehow, I've got a gut feeling telling me that they appreciated that even less.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='notardillacid' date='19 August 2009 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1250718157' post='1952864']
I feel that I am unable to truly respond in depth to this since I am unable to speak my mind when it comes to how I feel about a few of the regulators. A gag order if you will. So a simple (yet definite) "no" will have to suffice for you. :smokey:
[/quote]

:lol_roll:

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 August 2009 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1250748249' post='1953141']
Somehow, I've got a gut feeling telling me that they appreciated that even less.
[/quote]

Well I was told by a certain mod who shall go unnamed that they appreciated me sticking up for the truth (that the word silly was invented by myself) and that it was hassan's continuous lies that got the conversation booted over here. [u]he[/u] began to work a nerve.

:saint:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 August 2009 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1250746968' post='1953133']
I think it's because all the other ones want to close the lameboard permanently. :mellow:
[/quote]

Not all of us. Some of us want to keep it so that the rest of the place doesn't get overrun by certain lame hooligans who shall remain nameless. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='20 August 2009 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1250792220' post='1953263']
Not all of us. Some of us want to keep it so that the rest of the place doesn't get overrun by certain lame hooligans who shall remain nameless. :mellow:
[/quote]
:mellow:

:love:

princessgianna

Perhaps I should. I don't know. I ll see how everything goes. :cool:

Barely had time for phatmass- don't know how I would fit FB in there :topsy:

Nihil Obstat

I don't honestly go on FB much. A few times a week to say hi to a couple people, make a post or two.
Some people spend way too much time on it.

princessgianna

I ve heard that you can play a virtual farm. Though you HAVE to spend hours watering and weeding stuff. :wacko: What was even better was the same people complain that they are NOT being as productive as they should be.

Edited by princessgianna

Nihil Obstat

Yea, I don't do any of those games. Mostly I don't have any applications other than quizzes... that I use anymore. I write notes. That's pretty much it these days.

[quote name='notardillacid' date='19 August 2009 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1250716936' post='1952839']
Okay someone has got to explain HOW THE !@#$%^&(*&^ MIKOLBE IS NOW A REGULATOR (smoking cigaros, cigaros...)
[/quote]
i know how you feel. this was really a bad idea.

and i think this should be in open mic :mellow:

[quote name='pat22' date='21 August 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1250869726' post='1953817']
i know how you feel. this was really a bad idea.

and i think this should be in open mic :mellow:
[/quote]
stop whining ya big baby.