An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reality Star Chooses Life

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
[url="http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/08/19/kourtney-kardashian-reality-star-chooses-life/"]Got it here[/url]
a snippet of her statement:
[quote]“I definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not, and I wasn’t thinking about adoption,” … “I do think every woman should have the right to do what they want, but I don’t think it’s talked through enough. I can’t even tell you how many people just say, ‘Oh, get an abortion.’ Like it’s not a big deal.” …

I looked online, and I was sitting on bed hysterically crying, reading these stories of people who felt so guilty from having an abortion,” she recalls. “I was reading these things of how many people are traumatized by it afterwards.”

After scouring the Internet, Kardashian says she started to realize that an abortion wasn’t an option for her. “I was just sitting there crying, thinking, ‘I can’t do that,’” she says. “And I felt in my body, this is meant to be. God does things for a reason, and I just felt like it was the right thing that was happening in my life.”

Kardashian says she did some intense soul-searching. “For me, all the reasons why I wouldn’t keep the baby were so selfish: It wasn’t like I was raped, it’s not like I’m 16. I’m 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I am with someone who I love, and have been with for a long time.”[/quote]

I'm very happy that she is keeping the baby and very impressed that she actually read the stories from those who have had an abortion and the effects it had on them. I think that's one of the most kept secrets by many of those who promote abortion. They don't talk about the traumatic effects it usually has. I've spoken with a few women who have had abortions, all regret it deeply, and all of them told me that they just weren't educated about what they were going to go through and the effects they would suffer.

it's kourtney kardashian (?) from the reality tv show, "the kardashians". their mom is married to bruce jenner.

eagle_eye222001

Never heard of her. Impressed with her thinking it through and giving rational thought to an important decision. :sword:

Brother Adam

I don't know who any of those people are. I'm glad she is choosing not to murder her baby, but I don't feel like she deserves all kinds of accolades. It's like me getting up and weighing the pros and cons of gunning down the manager of the business who ripped me off yesterday. It's good I didn't do it, but it doesn't exactly make me a hero.

Never heard of her.

After my investigation I've discovered two things

1-She's not hard on the eyes to look at.

2-She's she seems an elitist, pampered Hollywood liberal, and thus not to to be trusted or emulated in any way. :ninja:

Edited by Hassan

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Hassan' date='20 August 2009 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1250814140' post='1953482']
Never heard of her.

After my investigation I've discovered two things

1-She's not hard on the eyes to look at.

2-She's she seems an elitist, pampered Hollywood liberal, and thus to to be trusted or emulated in any way. :ninja:
[/quote]

Therefore, blindly follow. :rolleyes:

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='20 August 2009 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1250814196' post='1953483']
Therefore, blindly follow. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Should have been "not...."

[img]http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/books-on-politics/791-4.jpg[/img]

:yes:

[quote]I don't know who any of those people are. I'm glad she is choosing not to murder her baby, but I don't feel like she deserves all kinds of accolades.[/quote]

Anyone who chooses life deserves accolades.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Lil Red' date='20 August 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1250799999' post='1953340']
it's kourtney kardashian (?) from the reality tv show, "the kardashians". their mom is married to bruce jenner.
[/quote]
Thanks, Red. Here's what I got out of this:

blahblahblahblahblah blah blahblahblah blahblahblahblah blah Bruce Jenner.

Must be on cable.