An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help, Dust Or Mods!

HisChild

Having issues here. I can't read anyone's profiles, not even my own. I've tried sending emails. Not sure if anyone got them. I've tried to go to the Admin page and click on a mod or dUSt there and it won't let me. I didn't want to post a new topic like this but I'm kind of at a dead end.

Please help! :detective:

Oh, well phoooey. Glad to know I didn't get on the 'bad' list. Thanks for the clarification/explanation.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='HisChild' date='20 August 2009 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1250823707' post='1953599']
Glad to know I didn't get on the 'bad' list.
[/quote]
Who says you're not? :mellow:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='20 August 2009 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1250824381' post='1953603']
Who says you're not? :mellow:
[/quote]

Niiiiiiice.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='20 August 2009 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1250825133' post='1953604']
Yeah, there's already a couple threads devoted to addressing these concerns. :mellow:
[/quote]

Since I mainly post on V.S., I hadn't seen posts on there except the 'Trouble Posting?' regarding the 10 post rule to post on V.S. I tried looking on Open Mic, but didn't see anything. Then again, I've worked 11 hours today and it could have been right there in front of me. :blink:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='HisChild' date='21 August 2009 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1250826127' post='1953614']
Niiiiiiice.

Since I mainly post on V.S., I hadn't seen posts on there except the 'Trouble Posting?' regarding the 10 post rule to post on V.S. I tried looking on Open Mic, but didn't see anything. Then again, I've worked 11 hours today and it could have been right there in front of me. :blink:
[/quote]

Yeah.... it's (was) on page one here in Open Mic and it says something like "Questions, concerns, problems... blah blah blah" There were so many threads that we combined a bunch of them since they were largely the same two questions over and over.

princessgianna

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='20 August 2009 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1250825133' post='1953604']
Yeah, there's already a couple threads devoted to addressing these concerns. :mellow:
[/quote]
So are you asking me to start one as well? Cause I will do so with a smile on my face and with a happy outgoing attitude-if you need me too?

princessgianna

To be truthful I don't seem to have permission to access my profile page nor anyone's for that matter. :ninja:

Error [#10245] whatever that's worth...

Edited by princessgianna

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='princessgianna' date='21 August 2009 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1250831628' post='1953684']
To be truthful I don't seem to have permission to access my profile page nor anyone's for that matter. :ninja:

Error [#10245] whatever that's worth...
[/quote]

:blink: Yes, as has already been stated numerous times--no one can access their (or anyone elses) profiles. Dust has disabled that feature until the old posts finish updating to the new phorum. It was using up too many server resources and his webhost got cranky so he had to temporarily disable unnecessary features until the update finished.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='princessgianna' date='21 August 2009 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1250831462' post='1953680']
So are you asking me to start one as well? Cause I will do so with a smile on my face and with a happy outgoing attitude-if you need me too?
[/quote]

Only if you want to see me go crazy. :mellow:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='21 August 2009 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1250869339' post='1953810']
Oh, I'd like to see that. :popcorn:
[/quote]
I've seen it. It's not pretty.