Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Re-Examining My Beliefs


Recommended Posts

goldenchild17
Posted

Don't get too excited, probably nothing will happen :) But I am taking some time to rethink and reread a lot of the issues that I have issues with (on both sides). I ask that some of you take some time to say a rosary for me that I figure out what is right, regardless of what right is. If anyone wants to contact me about it, you're more than welcome to. thanks,


peace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...