Nihil Obstat Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' date='05 September 2009 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1252204428' post='1961570'] We're girls. We're weird. [/quote] Yea, that pretty much covers everything, doesn't it?
princessgianna Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 the same reason guys are like that to me.
princessgianna Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 Actually there have been several guys that like me cause I am the only person that is nice to them. I guess I should learn to be more mean.
Resurrexi Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' date='05 September 2009 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1252206641' post='1961594'] Actually there have been several guys that like me cause I am the only person that is nice to them. [/quote] They might also like you because you are so holy and pretty.
HolyPhoenix Posted September 6, 2009 Author Posted September 6, 2009 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe it's a mixture.
The Bus Station Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 September 2009 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1252206980' post='1961602'] They might also like you because you are so holy and pretty. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 September 2009 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1252206980' post='1961602'] They might also like you because you are so holy and pretty. [/quote] Very smooth. Been taking lessons from MIKolbe?
princessgianna Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Resurrexi' date='05 September 2009 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1252206980' post='1961602'] They might also like you because you are so holy and pretty. [/quote] [quote name='HolyPhoenix' date='05 September 2009 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1252207211' post='1961608'] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe it's a mixture. [/quote] [quote name='The Bus Station' date='05 September 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1252207326' post='1961610'] [/quote] [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 September 2009 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1252207749' post='1961614'] Very smooth. Been taking lessons from MIKolbe? [/quote] That's all very flattering. But I am just nice, polite, say please and thank you. And when a bad joke about one's nationaily -I didn't laugh and commented that I didn't find it funny. Come on. It's basic Christian behavior. EDIT: 4 spelling. Edited September 6, 2009 by princessgianna
Nihil Obstat Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 I've got no +1s to give out for the rest of the night, unfortunately.
princessgianna Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 The dawn is coming soon enough. lol jk- I am going to watch the Bourne Identity with my siblings. So I ll catch you later.
Resurrexi Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' date='05 September 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1252208804' post='1961635'] I am going to watch the Bourne Identity with my siblings. So I ll catch you later. [/quote] Have fun, Princess!
Brigid Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='05 September 2009 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1252197500' post='1961464'] or maybe they think you have a crush on them and don't reciprocate the feelings and don't want to lead you into thinking they do. [/quote] one of my good guy friends told me he liked me via text, and it was super awkward, so I completely avoided him and ran away when I saw him for the next week. and now we're not really close any more, because it's too weird. so if you gave her any reason to think that you like her as more than a friend, that could be why. or she could be dealing with issues and is avoiding everyone, not just you.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='Brigid' date='06 September 2009 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1252216419' post='1961724'] one of my good guy friends told me he liked me via text, and it was super awkward, so I completely avoided him and ran away when I saw him for the next week. and now we're not really close any more, because it's too weird. so if you gave her any reason to think that you like her as more than a friend, that could be why. or she could be dealing with issues and is avoiding everyone, not just you. [/quote] Ooh, you're one of *those* types. Good thing that the girl I had a crush on in grade ten wasn't like that.
rachael Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 sometimes we're those types because we know you won't leave us alone.
MIKolbe Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='HolyPhoenix' date='05 September 2009 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1252192212' post='1961428'] When it seems they think of you as a good friend? [/quote] maybe re-examine your commitment to personal hygene?
HolyPhoenix Posted September 6, 2009 Author Posted September 6, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 September 2009 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1252237307' post='1961750'] maybe re-examine your commitment to personal hygene? [/quote] No, not that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now