Dave Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Here are a couple pics of my truck, which almost became my tomb on Mar. 3, 2004. Here's an exterior shot.
Brother Adam Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Holy Googlie Wogglies!!! Praise the Lord you made it out okay!
Dave Posted April 3, 2004 Author Posted April 3, 2004 And an interior shot, where you can see the airbags.
Theoketos Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 God did say that He will send Angels to guide you in all your ways!
the_rev Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 You say you made it out alive? That seems quite impossible! Thank God your still around!
IXpenguin21 Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 big deal! i can fix that! dave knows i'm kidding. lol YAY HE'S OKAY!
SemperFi Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Whoa...I'm glad you're ok! You must have a great guardian angel!
Iacobus Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 I am glad he is okay, but I am marveling at how the truck was engeneered. LOL I am a nerd, but notice that the driver side roof is streghtend (no crushing) but the passenger side is. Ford is assuming that you are not a popular person, Dave, and is willing to kill a passenger of yours. "Unsafe at any roll." I don't know it seems like a good idea but why don't we do it to all parts of the roof?
Dave Posted April 3, 2004 Author Posted April 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 3 2004, 05:10 PM'] I am glad he is okay, but I am marveling at how the truck was engeneered. LOL I am a nerd, but notice that the driver side roof is streghtend (no crushing) but the passenger side is. Ford is assuming that you are not a popular person, Dave, and is willing to kill a passenger of yours. "Unsafe at any roll." I don't know it seems like a good idea but why don't we do it to all parts of the roof? [/quote] Actually, I don't think I'd attribute it to engineering. I'd attribute it to Our Lord.
Carrie Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 wow Dave! It's amazing you are alive! Praise the Lord!
Carrie Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 wow Dave! It's amazing you are alive! Praise the Lord!
Phikoz Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 wow, that sure is a wrecked truck! Thank God that your ok!!
ilovechrist Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 dave, you sure like putting up pics in here.. but they seem to circle the subject of dying.. late dog... now a big accident.. very odd sequence. but Thank God that you're fine.. Ford still has some good left in them after these recalls...
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 down with ford! :ph34r: thats horrible! glad your okay dave! praise God!
Anna Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Down with Ford? He rolled that baby and walked away with a few minor scratches and bumps. The vehicle took the beating, and left the passenger intact. I'd say that was one heck of a truck! And one sweet pooch, too. You've been blessed, Dave. Pax Christi. <><
qfnol31 Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 I like Ford! Actually my car's a Ford...Taurus. Makes people jealous 'cause I can start the car from 50 feet or more away. That's great that you made it out all right!
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 [quote name='Anna' date='Apr 3 2004, 08:13 PM'] Down with Ford? He rolled that baby and walked away with a few minor scratches and bumps. The vehicle took the beating, and left the passenger intact. I'd say that was one heck of a truck! And one sweet pooch, too. You've been blessed, Dave. Pax Christi. <>< [/quote] i only said that cuz the explorers are prone to flipping which is really dangerous :ph34r: i knot its happened alot here in texas and oh yeah and cuz .....im a CHEVY girl! okay okay i'll stop with the car brand things!! but i have to admit......that one Ford, must have been something special to have Dave alive....must have came with an extra guardian angel
Norseman82 Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Glad you're OK. We all gotta be careful with the suburban assault vehicles. I know I went from a Ford Probe to an Escape in February and I have to keep reminding myself that I can't take the curves as aggressively as I used to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now