Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

+JMJ+

She's on hospice. Loves God, raised Protestant.

On Our Lady's birthday, I asked Our Lady to obtain that
Jackie die a happy, holy death [i]in the state of grace[/i];
for conversion, and for a miracle, that she may live.

For her husband and children.

Thanks a lot, you guys. I will try to visit her immediately -
this will depend at-the-minute, whether she can cope w/ visitors.
I've never died, but remember being very ill - it's really
minute by minute and can takes every wit to cope.

Love, Donna

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...