CoolCatholicgal Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 Wowzers!!! I'm surprised my account still works!!! Anyone remember me? I was G-Freak12 as well a few years ago. This is really random that I was able to get on here! LOL WOW! Hey dUst, could you message me the password to my old account, G-Freak12 by any chance?
CoolCatholicgal Posted September 20, 2009 Author Posted September 20, 2009 Yuck...I was reading my posts as G-Freak12 and wow were things different...very...very...different. Did I mention VERY DIFFERENT?!?!?!?
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 how are you doing? i remember you!! update us! =D
CoolCatholicgal Posted September 20, 2009 Author Posted September 20, 2009 Hey I'm glad someone remembers me! Well, for those of you who remember my G-Freak12 posts, you would know that I was sucidal. I am no longer self-harming or suicidal! I am actually happier in life than I've EVERRRR been and I am SO GLAD I didn't kill myself! I actually think it was Phatmass who helped me through that time in my life. I was just reading some of my posts that I wrote as GF12. Honestly, I had to stop reading them because I was getting too upset by seeing how much I was SCREAMING FOR HELP in those posts :-( I want to thank everyone who offered words of kindness because IT DID help! I have actually given my testimony of how I used to cut and be suicidal at church related stuff so I've come A LONG WAY!
melporcristo Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 JMJT That's amazing! Good to see you back. Prayers, Mel
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 [quote name='CoolCatholicgal' date='20 September 2009 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1253424420' post='1969530'] Hey I'm glad someone remembers me! Well, for those of you who remember my G-Freak12 posts, you would know that I was sucidal. I am no longer self-harming or suicidal! I am actually happier in life than I've EVERRRR been and I am SO GLAD I didn't kill myself! I actually think it was Phatmass who helped me through that time in my life. I was just reading some of my posts that I wrote as GF12. Honestly, I had to stop reading them because I was getting too upset by seeing how much I was SCREAMING FOR HELP in those posts :-( I want to thank everyone who offered words of kindness because IT DID help! I have actually given my testimony of how I used to cut and be suicidal at church related stuff so I've come A LONG WAY! [/quote] God bless you in coming so far and having overcome so much. Do not worry about the past and its wonderful you are sharing it to help others. God will never abandon us or leave us orphan and you are proof of that. All that matters is you and today! Sometimes all we need is time to let God take care of us and show us the way.
sistersintigo Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 Yes, it is a shock to look back sometimes. When I considered where I used to be, it took my breath away, because it was like looking straight DOWN, as though I had scaled a vertical climb out of a pit or something. And it is a relief when others admit to a similar experience. Welcome back. (compared to you, I'm a newcomer)
Selah Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 (edited) Hey there! Edited September 20, 2009 by Selah
dauntingknight Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 I do not remember you because I joined after you went off. Anyway Welcome back.
Jaime Posted September 20, 2009 Posted September 20, 2009 Welcome back G-freak! I'm glad you're ok!! And I'm still really really funny.
homeschoolmom Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 I so remember you! I don't remember you with this account, but I remember the G-Freak one. I am so glad that you popped in to update, because I have often thought of you and wondered how you are doing. I hope you will make PM a regular stopping place.
CoolCatholicgal Posted September 22, 2009 Author Posted September 22, 2009 Thanks hsm! I remember you quite vividly too LOL! I appricate your thoughts. I remember something that you said a few years ago along the lines of "sometimes things need to get worse before they get better..."- DEFINTELY TRUE!!!!!! I will definitely try and come on here as often as I can! Thanks everyone else for your kind words of welcome-back!
picchick Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 HEY! I do remember you! There were a couple of screen names that were similar to yours and at times I wondered if they were you. I am glad that you are ok and doing better. WELCOME BACK!!!
CoolCatholicgal Posted September 23, 2009 Author Posted September 23, 2009 Thanks! I'm pretty sure I remember you too, I was reading some stuff you said to me in threads that were written years ago just recently! Thanks for the welcome-back!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now