Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doing God's Will


Recommended Posts

Indwelling Trinity
Posted (edited)

I ask prayers for the physical, spiritual and emotional strength to carry out God's work.

I am just about flat on my back with exhaustion. This has been a long standing problem with me. I just got back from the hospital today as i had to have another sleep study. It seems i only manage 21/2 hours of sleep a day, wake up every 2-3 seconds an hour and stop breathing 24-26 times an hour. This constant exhaustion has plagued me in my religious life for over thirty years and it has only finally been diagnosed less than six months ago! In addition i have MS, Fibromyalgia, and a profound hearing loss.

I am now on BI-PAP ventilator treatment. I ask God for healing and strength to continue His work and not give up the good fight!

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...