Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Girls Shouldn't Carry Heavy Things


Recommended Posts

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='21 September 2009 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1253508999' post='1970254']
[color="#000000"]

I mean no offense. I have friends there, and I love them even though they're weird.
[/color]
[/quote]

I'm jk :P yes we do have our share of crazies in Ave Maria.

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' date='21 September 2009 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1253509499' post='1970266']
If a guy showed concern about me lifting something heavy, it was usually because they didn't want to be embarrassed by not being able to lift it themselves.
[/quote]


I am pretty sure I can outlift him. I can definitely make better food. :mellow: He handed someone a cold panini. I had to ask him to cook it. :ohno:

Posted

It's science.
[img]http://rosenblumtv.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/anchorman_.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...