Colleen Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 I was just curious. How much TV does everyone watch? Lately I rarely turn the TV on. I usually spend that time on the computer.
Phikoz Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 same here, and since i dont have cable its not really worth it to watch tv. i watch the news and a few tv shows but mostly am on the computer.
Guest thomasaquinas3 Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 I don't have cable either, and there are many better things to do, like Phatmass or reading a good book.
supernerd Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 None of the above. I watch 2-3 hours a week. American Idol...
MagiDragon Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 yeah, i prolly watch just over an hour a week, but there's not an option for that.
mammo Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 ya i watch about 2 hours a week.........but i gave up tv for lent so i haven't been watching much lately
immaculata Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 I'm never HOME to watch TV!!! And when I am home, I'm always on PM!! [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]Planned Parenthood[/url] and [url="http://www.naral.org"]NARAL[/url] are [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]pure evil.[/url]
Iacobus Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Almost none. I hate TV rots the mind. But I also love other things. I do watch a bit of TV (parts of EWTN or Joan of Arcida and parts of Dr. Phil when my sister watchs it, but none of that very regulary) so I put none I hate tv. I am on MSN or PM or outside or reading.
Lil Red Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 I watch The Today Show a little while I'm getting ready for work, then I come home and watch news and other stuff. Usually I'm reading, or playing PlayStation 2, or being with my hubby.
nikkan_hanil Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 I'm having my parents rip the cable box out of my room. There is nothing good to watch on TV anymore except EWTN.
Gunga_ann Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 I usually don't have a whole bunch of time to watch the telly. When I do it is usually PBS or BBC world. Or saturday morning cartoons!
ilovechrist Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 i'll say about an hour a day of programs that i like... usually i'm stuck in the room practicing some new stuff on the piano while my siblings watch Disney... :angry: Rolie Polie Olie has got to go!
yiannii Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 The net replaced TV in my life anyway. At leased you read when your on the internet.....lol
yiannii Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 Oh and I forgot talking on da phone, that replaced TV time too.
Guest strawberry shortcake Posted April 16, 2004 Posted April 16, 2004 (edited) [color=blue]i don't watch much but im an american idol freak and i have to watch it but the last few days i missed it........ so who got voted off this week?[/color] Edited April 16, 2004 by strawberry shortcake
RoseRed Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 Since I gave up TV for Lent, (before Lent, I was so obsessed with TV, I had to go to sleep with it on. ) Now I find myself disinclined, I don't rush to put it on, just hear the sound of it. I finally have mastered the ability to choose what I watch. I probably watch 2-3 hours now, and I now mostly spend my time online to my parent's dismay, did i choose the lesser evil??? Thanks for listening!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now