DemonSlayer Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 I guess I mostly listen to metalcore, but I didn't include bands that weren't metal in the list.
onathing1 Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 Haha it's been a while since I've been on Phatmass but I'm thrilled to see that a thread such as this is still going!
Sparky Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 hmm... metal bands I like (nowhere near exhaustive): Dub Trio Russian Circles Metallica Opeth High On Fire Megadeth Tool Trivium Pantera Rebel Meets Rebel Mudvayne HellYeah Korn Isis Clutch Primus (a lot of their stuff can be considered metal) Deftones Sleep Bongripper Om Earth Kyuss Black Label Society System of a Down Anthrax Motorhead Chevelle Corrosion of Conformity Electric Wizard Faith No More Kamelot The Mars Volta Mastodon Minsk Monster Magnet The Sword Graveyard Slipknot Voivod Wolfmother Type O Negative Color Haze Porcupine Tree Coheed and Cambria Fu Manchu
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now