An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bread. Fire

Winchester

Bread. Fire  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Winchester' date='28 September 2009 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1254185722' post='1974037']
It's not Spam.
[/quote]
It's not a debate. There exists the lame board for a reason.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='28 September 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1254189753' post='1974083']
[/quote]
1. I deny the existence of the lame board. It exists only in your mind.
2. Even if the lame board did exist in any meaningful sense I deny your claim of a "reason" for its existence.
3. You only believe in the lame board because it makes you feel good. Your belief in the lame board is masturbatory and infantile. Grow up and get over it.
4. Don't even bother trying to "prove" the existence of the lame board, I've heard it all before, and as one who accepts rationality and rejects superstition I can say that you will only make a fool of yourself.

You don't even think there is anything to debate which shows that you have a dogmatic, closed mind. No wonder fundamentalists like yourself have to believe in silly things like the lame board. hahahaha. And that it exists for a REASON! ROTFLOL! :sweat:

Will you be my friend brother? :mellow:

Seriously though, I heard that you bounced out of the faith at some point. Dude... I miss being on the same side in debates.. Remember the good old days? I'm gonna get all emo in a second... :weep:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='28 September 2009 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1254193618' post='1974126']
1. I deny the existence of the lame board. It exists only in your mind.
2. Even if the lame board did exist in any meaningful sense I deny your claim of a "reason" for its existence.
3. You only believe in the lame board because it makes you feel good. Your belief in the lame board is masturbatory and infantile. Grow up and get over it.
4. Don't even bother trying to "prove" the existence of the lame board, I've heard it all before, and as one who accepts rationality and rejects superstition I can say that you will only make a fool of yourself.

You don't even think there is anything to debate which shows that you have a dogmatic, closed mind. No wonder fundamentalists like yourself have to believe in silly things like the lame board. hahahaha. And that it exists for a REASON! ROTFLOL! :sweat:

Will you be my friend brother? :mellow:

Seriously though, I heard that you bounced out of the faith at some point. Dude... I miss being on the same side in debates.. Remember the good old days? I'm gonna get all emo in a second... :weep:
[/quote]
I blame... the government?

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='28 September 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1254189753' post='1974083']
[/quote]
That's where threads get [i]moved[/i]. You're simply not a purist.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Winchester' date='30 September 2009 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1254324072' post='1974842']
That's where threads get [i]moved[/i]. You're simply not a purist.
[/quote]
Yes, when they get lame. If you start a lame thread in the debate table with no intention of legitimate debate, then you're just lame.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='30 September 2009 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1254326486' post='1974858']
Yes, when they get lame. If you start a lame thread in the debate table with no intention of legitimate debate, then you're just lame.
[/quote]
So which option did you vote for? I'm still undecided so I'm open to hearing different opinions on the matter.