missionseeker Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='02 October 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1254502130' post='1976264'] YES!!!! Every time I see a woman in jeans I feel like I've totally been usurped!!! How dare you!!! You have to understand... I have like, so much insecurity in my manhood... Just don't wear jeans, okay? I can't handle it... I feel almost violated... Like, you're wearing pants but those are what I wear... Shouldn't you be wearing skirts like in the restroom signs? Now I'm not even sure which restroom is for me.. What am I? Am I a woman trapped in a man's body? Do I really dig chicks like I'm supposed to? Just stay out of our jeans, okay? You're totally messing with my head.. It's a power thing too btw. You've usurped my manly role. Blue jeans are the ultimate symbol of power!! Jeans are power! Bestowed only on men by God Himself. By blue jeans and Beatles albums we will conquer the world! (no girls allowed) [/quote] This is precisely the reason I wear jeans. I am a power hungry, powder wearing, hussy, and I will take over the world. The beatles were wrong! All you need is NOT love, It's blue jeans!
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='02 October 2009 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1254510646' post='1976336'] I've never been warned. [/quote] No longer true.
jeffpugh Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='hot stuff' date='01 October 2009 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1254437993' post='1975903'] short term [b][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Western Branch of American Reform Presbylutheranism[/size][/font][/b] Long term Everyone becomes Catholic in the end [/quote] It makes so much sense! And yes, I know this is from another thread! [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='02 October 2009 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1254502130' post='1976264'] YES!!!! Every time I see a woman in jeans I feel like I've totally been usurped!!! How dare you!!! You have to understand... I have like, so much insecurity in my manhood... Just don't wear jeans, okay? I can't handle it... I feel almost violated... Like, you're wearing pants but those are what I wear... Shouldn't you be wearing skirts like in the restroom signs? Now I'm not even sure which restroom is for me.. What am I? Am I a woman trapped in a man's body? Do I really dig chicks like I'm supposed to? Just stay out of our jeans, okay? You're totally messing with my head.. It's a power thing too btw. You've usurped my manly role. Blue jeans are the ultimate symbol of power!! Jeans are power! Bestowed only on men by God Himself. By blue jeans and Beatles albums we will conquer the world! (no girls allowed) [/quote] [quote name='missionseeker' date='02 October 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1254509852' post='1976332'] This is precisely the reason I wear jeans. I am a power hungry, powder wearing, hussy, and I will take over the world. The beatles were wrong! All you need is NOT love, It's blue jeans! [/quote]
zunshynn Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='02 October 2009 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1254510838' post='1976338'] No longer true. [/quote] Aww shucks... Rum all around everyone, I've been warned!
zunshynn Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 I have to say though... it wasn't as an exciting experience as I imagined it would be.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='02 October 2009 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1254513270' post='1976366'] I have to say though... it wasn't as an exciting experience as I imagined it would be. [/quote] Back to zero...
T-Bone _ Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='02 October 2009 - 09:59 AM' timestamp='1254499180' post='1976231'] I hooked up your request quickly. Should be good for a warn reduction, *nudge* *nudge* [/quote] We can get warn reductions?
Paddington Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' date='02 October 2009 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1254522009' post='1976450'] We can get warn reductions? [/quote] How is your quest for no flood control coming?
zunshynn Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='02 October 2009 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1254517407' post='1976407'] Back to zero... [/quote] Well, in that case, drinks all around! I've been unwarned!
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' date='02 October 2009 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1254522009' post='1976450'] We can get warn reductions? [/quote]
missionseeker Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 Hey, L_D... Jeff and I *might possibly* be in Pittsburgh/Ohio this with Clara this summer.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='02 October 2009 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1254533105' post='1976499'] Hey, L_D... Jeff and I *might possibly* be in Pittsburgh/Ohio this with Clara this summer. [/quote] If this happens we will certainly hang out.. Clara and I are total BFFs.
MIKolbe Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='02 October 2009 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1254533105' post='1976499'] Hey, L_D... Jeff and I *might possibly* be in Pittsburgh/Ohio this with Clara this summer. [/quote] OH REALLY!!!!! well.. thanks for telling ME!!! WHATever.
missionseeker Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 I was gonna PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU! YOU TOTALLY RUINED THE SURPRISE!
missionseeker Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 OI totally thought I told you, though... Maybe it was MIssy??? Anyway... I didn't forget you.
jeffpugh Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 [color="#000000"][quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='02 October 2009 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1254533387' post='1976501'] If this happens we will certainly hang out.. Clara and I are total BFFs. [/quote] I'll get to meet THE L_D!!! My image of what you look/sound like will be shattered forever just like the time I figured out what Ja[u][/u]ime was like!! [quote name='MIkolbe' date='02 October 2009 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1254533754' post='1976504'] OH REALLY!!!!! well.. thanks for telling ME!!! WHATever. [/quote] Yeah, we'll be in the hood. We should get some schnapps together or something Okay, I meant no offence. You pick the drink. [quote name='missionseeker' date='02 October 2009 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1254535816' post='1976525'] ok [/quote] Yay! My girlfriend is getting warned [/color]
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 3, 2009 Posted October 3, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='02 October 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1254538018' post='1976535'] [color="#000000"] I'll get to meet THE L_D!!! My image of what you look/sound like will be shattered forever just like the time I figured out what Ja[u][/u]ime was like!! [/quote] Spoiler Alert! I'm the guy on the right! [img]http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/pics/geek-hierarchy-pic6.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now