Laudate_Dominum Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 First of all, ain't is a word. Second, why oh why can't I add myself to my ignore list? What in tarnation were the developers of this board thinking? Can't a person be spared the torture of having to face their own asinine comments and witticisms on a regular basis? If everyone else is capable of blocking me than I think I should be able to too; it isn't fair. Let us petition the people who make this forum software (or maybe dUSt can tweak the code?) and get this change rolled out with the next release!! Together we can do it!! Hip Hip Hooray!
zunshynn Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 (edited) It's your purgatory, L_D to see your own asinine comments. Embrace the cross. And on the upside, when you have to see your own asinine comments, you will be reminded constantly of why everyone is treating you like dung. Imagine the confusion that would fall upon you if you had to face everyone's derision while not remember what has provoked it? It's better this way. Edited October 4, 2009 by zunshynn
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 4, 2009 Author Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='04 October 2009 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1254634868' post='1977191'] It's your purgatory, L_D to see your own asinine comments. Embrace the cross. And on the upside, when you have to see your own asinine comments, you will be reminded constantly of why everyone is treating you like dung. Imagine the confusion that would fall upon you if you had to face everyone's decision while not remember what has provoked it? It's better this way. [/quote] Such wisdom...
zunshynn Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='03 October 2009 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1254635123' post='1977200'] Such wisdom... [/quote] I meant derision, not decision, if that was confusing you. I am wise. Don't ask me where it comes from.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 Why oh why will nobody tell me the great story of the fall of Church Scholar Apotheoun?
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 4, 2009 Author Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 October 2009 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1254635567' post='1977209'] Why oh why will nobody tell me the great story of the fall of Church Scholar Apotheoun? [/quote] That isn't even "The Truth" that is so terrible and heavily guarded.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='04 October 2009 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1254635620' post='1977210'] That isn't even "The Truth" that is so terrible and heavily guarded. [/quote] I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!
zunshynn Posted October 4, 2009 Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='03 October 2009 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1254635620' post='1977210'] That isn't even "The Truth" that is so terrible and heavily guarded. [/quote] The Truth that is so terrible and heavily guarded is actually that... [mod]That is classified, although no, that is not "The Truth" - Anon [/mod]
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 4, 2009 Author Posted October 4, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 October 2009 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1254635748' post='1977214'] I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! [/quote] It is because I love you that I must keep this particular "truth" from you.. I wish that you could understand.. If I could go back in time I would prevent myself from finding out.
jeffpugh Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 October 2009 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1254635567' post='1977209'] Why oh why will nobody tell me the great story of the fall of Church Scholar Apotheoun? [/quote] Nihil, if you can see this... I'll pm you or something... I think I know the story from the legends of times of olde...
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='05 October 2009 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1254723313' post='1978070'] Nihil, if you can see this... I'll pm you or something... I think I know the story from the legends of times of olde... [/quote]
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='03 October 2009 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1254633697' post='1977170'] First of all, ain't is a word. Second, why oh why can't I add myself to my ignore list? What in tarnation were the developers of this board thinking? Can't a person be spared the torture of having to face their own asinine comments and witticisms on a regular basis? If everyone else is capable of blocking me than I think I should be able to too; it isn't fair. Let us petition the people who make this forum software (or maybe dUSt can tweak the code?) and get this change rolled out with the next release!! Together we can do it!! Hip Hip Hooray! [/quote] [color="#000080"]+J.M.J.+ i think having a child has made you[/color] [color="#000080"]or[/color]
homeschoolmom Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' date='05 October 2009 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1254776363' post='1978415'] [color="#000080"]+J.M.J.+ i think having a child has made you[/color] [color="#000080"]or[/color] [/quote] You know, I was kinda thinking the same thing...
ardillacid Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 October 2009 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1254635567' post='1977209'] Why oh why will nobody tell me the great story of the fall of Church Scholar Apotheoun? [/quote] I'll divulge the Great Secret for no less than 10 G's
picchick Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' date='05 October 2009 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1254776363' post='1978415'] [color="#000080"]+J.M.J.+ i think having a child has made you[/color] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif[/img] [color="#000080"]or[/color] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img] [/quote] I support all three: child, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif[/img] and [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img]
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 Apotheoun shot up Dust's house in a drunken brawl spurred by a dispute over a game of Bridge. He kicked Dust's dog, taunted him ferociously and stole his snow blower.
picchick Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1254784390' post='1978554'] Apotheoun shot up Dust's house in a drunken brawl spurred by a dispute over a game of Bridge. He kicked Dust's dog, taunted him ferociously and stole his snow blower. [/quote] Serves Dust right for having a snow blower in Texas.
Winchester Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 [quote name='picchick' date='05 October 2009 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1254784881' post='1978562'] Serves Dust right for having a snow blower in Texas. [/quote] He won it in a poker match during his training with a militia.
picchick Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1254785026' post='1978564'] He won it in a poker match during his training with a militia. [/quote] must have been a desperate card game. Edited October 5, 2009 by picchick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now