dUSt Posted April 5, 2004 Author Posted April 5, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Apr 5 2004, 12:27 PM'] awwwww!! Looks just like ya, dUSt!! [/quote] Oh great. No ladies for him I guess. That's okay. He's already showing signs of becoming a priest.
ilovechrist Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 love the hair! lol again congrats dUSt! HEY ezra!
MC Just Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 Congratulations buddy!!! That is so dope!! I'm so happy for you.
Lil Red Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!! You guys are so so so so so blessed!
Jake Huether Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 On a quick glance I thought he was flipping the bird. LOL. I will pray for him to become a priest if it be God's will. Congrats on this special blessing dUSt.
cmotherofpirl Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 He's beautiful. Looks like he is ready to hold a telephone to call his first girlfriend.
Lounge Daddy Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 [font="Courier"]Awesome - Congrads to you What a blessing. I'll wait for you to catch up with me... you only have 4 more to go, so it's cool.[/font]
Lil Red Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 Lounge Daddy, I'm pretty sure dUSt has an older girl, too. dUSt, all that hair! WOW!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 Awwww...look at the little baby... Congratulations!
Iacobus Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 That is one cute baby. Better looking than I was, I looked like ET. God Bless him.
jasJis Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Congratulations on your blessing from God. ....another dUSt mite.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now