Paddington Posted October 11, 2009 Author Posted October 11, 2009 Looking forward to Wednesday 9:30pm Eastern. Glad to see Winchester and Delivery Boy have joined.
Era Might Posted October 12, 2009 Posted October 12, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='11 October 2009 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1255304969' post='1983346'] Looking forward to Wednesday 9:30pm Eastern. Glad to see Winchester and Delivery Boy have joined. [/quote] Winchester will be a valuable member of the group. He's a three-time WNBA MVP.
Paddington Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 Wow! I had no idea that my lack of internet skill would hurt me in setting up an internet group. I'm currently trying to find us a place. I don't know if Yahoo Messenger will work either. It would be grand if somebody could just set it up for us. Just take the dang lead and set us up. Otherwise, I just have 3 ideas... 1. Google vomit research. (hasn't worked yet) 2. Mapache calls me and then we do a test with Yahoo Messenger together. (will he call? will it even work?) 3. We just go make a thread here and hope the mods don't cut in or that people won't spam, which they probably would. But it would take longer as opposed to a chat room. Also, a real chat room would be grand in the sense that it would allow us to talk about the draft before and after we do the pickings. *catches breath*
Paddington Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Era Might' date='11 October 2009 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1255309228' post='1983445'] Winchester will be a valuable member of the group. He's a three-time WNBA MVP. [/quote] Wow!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Winnie!!!!!!!!!! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goldenchild17 Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='13 October 2009 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1255468656' post='1984749'] Wow! I had no idea that my lack of internet skill would hurt me in setting up an internet group. I'm currently trying to find us a place. I don't know if Yahoo Messenger will work either. It would be grand if somebody could just set it up for us. Just take the dang lead and set us up. Otherwise, I just have 3 ideas... 1. Google vomit research. (hasn't worked yet) 2. Mapache calls me and then we do a test with Yahoo Messenger together. (will he call? will it even work?) 3. We just go make a thread here and hope the mods don't cut in or that people won't spam, which they probably would. But it would take longer as opposed to a chat room. Also, a real chat room would be grand in the sense that it would allow us to talk about the draft before and after we do the pickings. *catches breath* [/quote] It wouldn't be easier for you guys to just use one of the many free sites that already have league/draft stuff set up?
Paddington Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='goldenchild17' date='13 October 2009 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1255469039' post='1984755'] It wouldn't be easier for you guys to just use one of the many free sites that already have league/draft stuff set up? [/quote] What's easier gonna accomplish? Huh? Huh? We could do that. But, then we have to use their lopsided stats and might even be required to make substitutions and all that jazz.
Paddington Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 Yea, I'm willing to do that, GoldenChild. Point taken. It will get done one way or the other, but I already gave a scoring system that people might be researching. There is still tiiiiiiiime!!!! :fathertime: And, um, I will talk to somebody about pre-made leagues as I do my other failing research.
goldenchild17 Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 just a thought, I mean some of those sites allow you to customize what stats you follow etc. Just seems like it would take the work out of it.
Paddington Posted October 14, 2009 Author Posted October 14, 2009 Aight, I'm bout to message the few who planned on playing with some details. If anybody else wants in, please drop me a message and please have/get Yahoo Messenger.
Paddington Posted October 14, 2009 Author Posted October 14, 2009 (edited) Alright, I sent out individual messages. Everybody else, feel free to invite yourselves now. Then I give you my yahoo messenger name. Then we become friends. Then I invite you to the draft room. Then we draft. Then we talk about what we would say to Tony Danza if we met him in real life. Edited October 14, 2009 by Paddington
Secuutus Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 I got my list Im ready!!!! If I might add, my list is pretty beastly!!!![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smokey.gif[/img]
Paddington Posted October 15, 2009 Author Posted October 15, 2009 I just made my list too. Beastly!!!!!!! Kinda. It's kinda scratchy and crooked and tattered looking.
Paddington Posted October 15, 2009 Author Posted October 15, 2009 Oh, yea. I'm just gonna stay logged into yahoo messenger for now. Tho I will be doing errands and stuff until at least 9pm.
Paddington Posted October 15, 2009 Author Posted October 15, 2009 Secutuus, Mapache and I are squattin on yahoo messenger right now. Come join if I messaged you. Or message me and invite yourself with alacrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Draft starts in about 35 minutes.
Paddington Posted October 15, 2009 Author Posted October 15, 2009 Well, well, well, a certain XIX is here too. Who else???? C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!
Secuutus Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 (edited) [font="Calibri"][size="3"]1.[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]Kobe Bryant[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]2.[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]Dirk Nowitzki[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]3.[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]Kevin Durant[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]4.[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]Paul Pierce[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]5.[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]Carmelo Anthony[/size][/font] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]6.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Derrick Rose[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]7.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Rasheed Wallace[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]8.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Rajon Rondo[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]9.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Jose Calderon[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]10.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Vince Carter[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]11.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Antwan Jamison[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]12.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Derek Fisher[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]13.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Mike Bibby[/font][/size] [font="Calibri"][size="3"]14.[/size][/font] [size="3"][font="Calibri"]Blake Griffin Those are my picks, with Blake Griffin being the suprise of the night! =) Rasheed and Carmelo, are going to tear it up this season! Go Nuggets![/font][/size] Edited October 15, 2009 by Secuutus
Paddington Posted October 15, 2009 Author Posted October 15, 2009 Mine 1. Lebron James (totally on accident) 2. Pau Gasol 3. Tim Duncan 4. Kevin Garnett 5. Steve Nash 6. Chauncey Billups 7. Ron Artest 8. Nene Hilario 9. Jason Kidd 10. Lamar Odom 11. Marvin Williams 12. Jason Richardson 13. Ray Allen 14. Anthony Randolph I have Mapache and XIX's too, but maybe they wanna post their own.
XIX Posted October 16, 2009 Posted October 16, 2009 I lost my 3-6 picks, and I forget what I had for those 4 picks.
Secuutus Posted October 16, 2009 Posted October 16, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='15 October 2009 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1255635793' post='1985974'] Mine 1. Lebron James (totally on accident) 2. Pau Gasol 3. Tim Duncan 4. Kevin Garnett 5. Steve Nash 6. Chauncey Billups 7. Ron Artest 8. Nene Hilario 9. Jason Kidd 10. Lamar Odom 11. Marvin Williams 12. Jason Richardson 13. Ray Allen 14. Anthony Randolph I have Mapache and XIX's too, but maybe they wanna post their own. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/evil.gif[/img] [/quote] Those first two should have been mine! =(..... BUT!!!!.... Can I make a trade????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now