Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Few Things Have Changed Around Here


Recommended Posts

Catholictothecore
Posted

say what?

"You're a looney..."

I love how it's only AFTER King Arthur has removed all four limbs and the Black Knights still fighting does he conclude him to be, in fact, a looney.

Saint Therese
Posted

This is freaking me out.

HisChildForever
Posted

I got a negative for telling Winchester that he deserved a positive.

Whoever did that is rude. (And will probably negative this post since I called them rude. And yes, you ARE rude. That's me being sincere.)

Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='11 October 2009 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1255322612' post='1983757']
This is freaking me out.
[/quote]
I'm decidedly uncomfortable that you posted the same thing twice, but it wasn't a double post. :mellow:

Catholictothecore
Posted
:lol_roll: :banana: uh-huh
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='12 October 2009 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1255321606' post='1983729']
someone is working hard against you. I went from an 16 to a 5 in about 10 minutes.
[/quote]

They must really dislike you. :mellow:

Catholictothecore
Posted

aw? What's the matter, Homeschoolmom?

Saint Therese
Posted

This is freaking me out.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='12 October 2009 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1255322811' post='1983764']
I got a negative for telling Winchester that he deserved a positive.

Whoever did that is rude. (And will probably negative this post since I called them rude. And yes, you ARE rude. That's me being sincere.)
[/quote]
:sadder:








:pimp:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='12 October 2009 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1255323410' post='1983782']
:sadwalk:
[/quote]

and yet it won't stop me from plussing you

Saint Therese
Posted

This is freaking me out.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='12 October 2009 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1255322811' post='1983764']
I got a negative for telling Winchester that he deserved a positive.

Whoever did that is rude. (And will probably negative this post since I called them rude. And yes, you ARE rude. That's me being sincere.)
[/quote]
They aren't being rude. They're acting in accordance with the culture promoted by this system of rating [s]people[/s] people's posts.

Saint Therese
Posted (edited)

That freaked me out. (because its true)

Edited by Saint Therese
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='12 October 2009 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1255323681' post='1983792']
and yet it won't stop me from plussing you
[/quote]

hsmom why are people against you getting points?

Catholictothecore
Posted

what a second, it's a new day? Why can't I plus anyone?

Posted

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='12 October 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1255323931' post='1983799']
what a second, it's a new day? Why can't I plus anyone?
[/quote]
same way they calculate posts per day... it's a constant 24 hour window, rather than just a single line to divide days.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' date='12 October 2009 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1255323768' post='1983795']
They aren't being rude. They're acting in accordance with the culture promoted by this system of rating [s]people[/s] people's posts.
[/quote]

It IS rude and petty to give someone a negative point simply because you (a general "you") dislike them.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='12 October 2009 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1255323617' post='1983790']
:sadder:



:pimp:
[/quote]

Urgh.

Saint Therese
Posted

That's the way it works though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...