Luigi Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' date='21 October 2009 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1256180644' post='1989391'] Confucius never had coffee. [/quote] Right, but then, Confucius was a pagan.
T-Bone _ Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='Luigi' date='21 October 2009 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1256184368' post='1989435'] Right, but then, Confucius was a pagan. [/quote] Correlation, of causation?
Christie_M Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 coffee with lots of flavoured creams! i like the different varieties of tea and mostly go with black or green tea, sweetened. but iced coffee is the bestest
Archaeology cat Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 I detest even the smell of coffee, so that's a no. I will drink tea on occasion, but it has to have milk and either sugar or honey in it. I usually just drink water.
dentarthurdent95 Posted October 22, 2009 Author Posted October 22, 2009 I recently found a Sri Lanka tea that is DELICIOUS!!! It has a smoky, woody flavor that hits the spot for me.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Coffee is gross... tea is good, and oddly enough, I enjoy letting my tea get a little bitter (as least black teas). My favorite might be Mint Green Tea though. I somehow imagine that my dislike for coffee will be forced to change eventually, but I made it through college without any coffee.
scardella Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Hot coffee <- cafe au lait, cappuccino, coffee and cream, cafe latte, cafe mocha, etc. - daily, 1-2 cups Cold tea <- sweet tea - almost daily - I occasionally drink hot tea, but not often. BTW, it's all decaf, because caffeine is not good for me.
Archaeology cat Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='22 October 2009 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1256221317' post='1989615'] Coffee is gross... tea is good, and oddly enough, I enjoy letting my tea get a little bitter (as least black teas). My favorite might be Mint Green Tea though. I somehow imagine that my dislike for coffee will be forced to change eventually, but I made it through college without any coffee. [/quote] Well, with a toddler and pregnant with another, I've still not developed a taste for coffee. I don't like the smell of it in normal conditions, and when I'm pregnant I can't tolerate the smell at all (at least not during early pregnancy).
Moosey Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 It all depends on what time of day it is. If it's late at night I'll drink tea but in the morning it's coffee all the way.
aalpha1989 Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 How come tea is even with coffee in the poll? I thought this would be a no brainer... Coffee, of course. Strong, hot, and black.
picchick Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='dentarthurdent95' date='21 October 2009 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1256173226' post='1989317'] I prefer tea since you don't have to make a whole pot, drink half of it, and waste a lot of coffee grounds. Also tea is much more delicious and flavorful. [/quote] With coffee you don't have to make a whole pot There are individual coffee makers. However, I don't bother with that because I usually drink a lot anyway There is also some REALLY good flavored coffees out there.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='picchick' date='22 October 2009 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1256241729' post='1989777'] With coffee you don't have to make a whole pot There are individual coffee makers. However, I don't bother with that because I usually drink a lot anyway There is also some REALLY good flavored coffees out there. [/quote] One can make a darn god cup of coffee with a French Press.
picchick Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='22 October 2009 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1256242998' post='1989784'] One can make a darn god cup of coffee with a French Press. [/quote] I have one!
Kathgirl Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Can't imagine a morning without strong, black coffee. It's 5 pm and I am already looking forward to tomorrow's first cup.
StColette Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Tea. Irish Breakfast and Mint Tea are my faves.
CatherineM Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 I had some Second Cup mint hot chocolate this afternoon.
Gregorius Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 Both. That is, whatever is closest to my hands. Not both in the same cup... Today I had a good cup if mango citrus tea of some sort, followed by an ol' cup o' Joe. The tea was great, made locally under the brand "Honest Tea."
aalpha1989 Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 (edited) And coffee pulls ahead... Does anyone drink espresso straight? I only do it when I'm desperate... but I could definitely learn to love it. Edit: That was my 2,400th post! Not that it matters. But this poll is important enough to me that I might create more screen names just to vote in it multiple times... jk mods! Edited October 23, 2009 by aalpha1989
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now