InHisLove726 Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 First off, I would like to thank everyone who prayed for my intentions. God bless you. I have one more that I need help with: 1. I have been unable to find a job despite the 3 interviews I've had within 4 months. This doesn't help when I am discerning with a community I want to enter but my debts prevent me from doing so. I constantly search listings and apply to every posting that I have experience or knowledge for, but I always get the same result: "We've hired someone else for the position." I doubt that my lack of work in 2 1/2 years helps this at all. I have graduated from nursing assistant school in November 2008, but that still leaves 2008-2009 unaccounted for. I'm basically desperate. I have one of two options: -Sell everything I have and pay off the debts with the earnings (which I don't know if the earnings would be enough). or -Continue to look for a job and want to bang my head against a brick wall most days because of frustration. If I decide to do the first, I will wait until I am actually accepted by a community or I know for sure that entrance is imminent. What I'm asking for is your prayers that God gives me a clear cut sign as to what He wants me to do and where He wants me to be. I'm praying to know if God wants me to be a volunteer to get some experience and then sell all my possession to enter a community. If so, I will abandon everything to His will. Thanks for your prayers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now