Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Those Of You Who Do Not Have Msn Messenger...


Recommended Posts

Posted

willguy_2004@hotmail.com

Posted

Will Trillian work for this?

Posted

mattjfoley@hotmail.com

and AIM: MFoley1171

little_angel202
Posted

add me add me!!! :rolling: :rolling:

little_angel202@hotmail.com

sleepyhead11989@aol.com

God bless you all

Posted

MSN: thicke32@hotmail.com

AIM: thicke32

and oddly enough

Yahoo: thicke32

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

swimstretchats on aim
ucswimmer@msn.com on msn messenger

feel free to msg me, im usually at my puter

Posted

[quote name='willguy' date='Apr 6 2004, 09:36 PM'] willguy_2004@hotmail.com [/quote]
OOops. Sorry ya'll. There isn't sposed to be an underscore in there. its just willguy2004@hotmail.com :o

oh, and my AIM is willguy2004.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Finally! I've got everyone added!


BTW- Brother Adam and I have different screennames, so....you don't have to ask which one it is ;)

IF you see one of us on at night, it's most likely Brother Adam....during the day before 4, me! :)

DemonSlayer
Posted (edited)

Mine is defense_of_the_faith@hotmail.com, but I don't have AIM.

Edited by DemonSlayer
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I've got you added on mine!

Posted (edited)

i'm DriganX for AIM
I happen to be DriganX for MSN, but i never use that messenger . . . however it *is* my email. (I hate to actually post my email on the internet because webcrawlers can find it. icky spiders!)

Edited by MagiDragon
Posted

please add
enda86@mail.com to MSN.

God Conquers
Posted

Hey Pham!

I'm at bringyourownbouya@hotmail.com

Hook a brother up! I'm on MSN more than PM, especially if the Inet is slow slow slow.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Got everyone added! :)

Posted

Add me too

AIM: irishhobbit29

Msn: irishrose85@hotmail.com

Posted

wow....i added a whole bunch of you... :D

cmotherofpirl
Posted

bum-p

ilovechrist
Posted

alrighty, when i get my MSN sn i'll give it to ya, but

AIM-bballben628
Yahoo! (which is obviously the best above all of these)-betmachoman and warriors_rule_21

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol: demonslayer, your avatar ROCKS! i saw them in Greensboro NC near the end of the tour with Linkin Park... POD RULES!!!
Posted

TresIII@hotmail.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...