An Old School Catholic Message Board

Extremely Important Prayer Request

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

This evening my husband's nephew passed away. Joshua was the 4th of 6 children, and would have been 5 years old later on this month. He was behind a vehicle playing and when they went to pull out didn't see him. He was taken to the ER where they worked on him for over an hour but were unable to save him. Please keep the family in your prayers, especially his poor mother. I am heartbroken and I can only imagine how she is feeling right now. I know that they would appreciate any prayers you can offer, and it will help carry them through this terrible time.

Thank you so much, pham.

Joshua
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/Josh_s_Easter_present.jpg[/img]

i shall offer my holy communion tomorrow for this child of God and a rosary.

Maybe we could offer them a boquet of prayers?

Edited by the_rev

IcePrincessKRS

Thanks guys, this really means alot to me. I've been bawling off an on for the past hour and a half since my mother in law called me with the news... I had to tell Matt in an e-mail (he called me as soon as he got it). He was just your typical little boy, playing with rocks and bugs... I can't get over the fact that he's gone, that he won't be at any more family gatherings, his mom won't be showing us any more cute Easter and birthday pictures of him... she loves all her children, but I always thought she was especially close to her little boys, she must feel like a huge part of her is missing right now... losing even one child is one too many, and in the past year and a half (give or take) she has lost two, one to miscarriage and now one to a tragic accident. :sadder:

missionseeker

Prayers for you guys. I can't imagine how you feel. Nor the person in the vehicle. How awful for them, too.

Prayers.

:sadder: How heartbreaking! Prayers for all involved...gosh...how sad :sadder: He was only a year younger than my brother :sadder:

:weep:

cmotherofpirl

There are no words of comfort when a child dies, exept to know they are in the hand of God.
May Gods hand hold him gently and comfort us all.