An Old School Catholic Message Board

Extremely Important Prayer Request

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

I spoke with Regina, Joshua's mother, earlier this evening. We chatted for awhile. She told me to thank all the people I had praying for them and that she knows it is truly helping them cope with their loss. She said she can feel the grace coming from all the prayers offered on their behalf. She is handling this whole ordeal with so much strength and grace, she told me she'd cried all afternoon but she is being so brave, I could hear it in her voice.

So, again, thank you all SO much.

Just saw this, my prayers also for the immediate family, extended family and all of his little friends and especially for the driver. May God comfort all in their grief!

IcePrincessKRS

Joshua's wake is tonight at 7 pm, and his funeral tomorrow at 11 am. If anyone has a moment to offer up a quick prayer during these times I know that the grace received from them will surely help during these next two days.

franciscanheart

I found this link elsewhere.. [url="http://www.snowwhiteandrosered.com/reginaupdate.htm"]http://www.snowwhiteandrosered.com/reginaupdate.htm[/url]

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah, I didn't think to post that link before... for those that weren't aware Regina is the author of, among other books, Angel in the Waters. If you've read it I am sure you can understand how precious life (especially children) is to her, and the joy of motherhood, and even more how the loss of Josh is breaking her heart.

IcePrincessKRS

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.