An Old School Catholic Message Board

Extremely Important Prayer Request

IcePrincessKRS

littleflower+JMJ

i am so sorry to hear this........i mentioned this tonight in our family rosary. We all prayed for the family and their loss. :weep:

This is so tragic! I have a 6-year-old son and I relate so much to stories like this. My biggest fear for Sean is that he might cross the street some day and get hit. I watch him as he learns to look both ways several times before crossing. Seeing the photo of your nephew was so sad. I will say a prayer and hope that we can come to terms over such a loss.

I'm so sorry about your nephew, Katie. You're in my prayers, and so are his parents and siblings.

IcePrincessKRS

Thank you so much everyone. I am going to be going to Mass shortly and offering my Mass for them.

This is very tragic news, my prayers to you and to your family. :sadder:

Edited by Paladin D

puellapaschalis

I don't know what to do other than pray. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

PP

Oh my goodness Katie, I am so sorry for your family's loss! You all will definitely be in my prayers. Especially Regina.

franciscanheart

I'm so sorry, Icey. Be assured of my most fervent prayers for his mother and all of your family. I can't even begin to imagine...

IcePrincessKRS

Again, thank you all so much. Knowing that you are praying for the family is truly consoling. I appreciate it more than words can say.