An Old School Catholic Message Board

Modesty And Swimwear...

Annie12

Groo the Wanderer

he just wants to argue. he agrees with me but cannot bear to admit it. he aspires to my level of llamaness and hopes to have as much leg hair as me

franciscanheart

This isn't the debate table and gay marriage is not the topic of this thread. If you'd like to debate the merits (or lack thereof) of gay marriage, please use the appropriate phorum.

To those of you who have taken issue with what is and is not acceptable for posting on the phorum, please use the report button. The report button has been enabled for a very good reason, and all problem posts can be handled in that way. If you make a report, please know that it will be handled as soon as possible. [b]This does not always mean the same day.[/b]

If you have an issue with how a report is handled, please take it up with either the moderator who handled it (his or her screenname will be left on the original post) or with dUSt (who handles most issues). As a reminder, criticism of moderators is against the guidelines. Please be respectful.

Thanks.

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1338562979' post='2439359']
what was the topic? swimwear, kardashian klones, llamas, or haikus?
[/quote]

Exactly. Apparently silliness is an acceptable reason for hijacking a thread, but substantive debate on a controversial topic in a thread that has lost all substance somewhere around page 10 necessitates a longwinded and pointless "talkin' to" by a mod.

Anyway, as I was saying, gay marriage. Jump on board, dude!

Edited by kujo

franciscanheart

And we're done. Thanks for playing. Apologies to the original poster for having to close this, but hopefully you got the feedback you were seeking somewhere in the last 22 pages.