An Old School Catholic Message Board

Modesty And Swimwear...

Annie12

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1338433499' post='2438359']
I'm pretty sure Jesus condemns skinny jeans.
[/quote]

Me, too. They make my thighs look fat.

Basilisa Marie

Vee, I think the problem or confusion or whatever I have with your photos is that plopping a shocking picture in the middle of a debate without any kind of explanation feels like it was only meant to be hurtful. The lack of context or explanation makes it feel like it's passive-aggressive. The fact that they usually happen after some posts that some of the more "conservative" of opinions would disagree with makes it seem to me like you're trying to criticize others for not being holy enough for not thinking about the crucifixion or whatever first. I only speak for myself and my impressions, but maybe if you added more of an explanation for what you mean with your posts like that, people would be less inclined to give you crud and more inclined to take your messages seriously. Regardless, I could definitely do with some of the patience and charity that AnneLine clearly has. :)

KnightofChrist

Ok two pages of jumping on Vee with everyones gift of telepathy of why she posted a picture of a statue of Jesus Christ and giving each other high fives for it is enough.

Let's get back to posting stoopid pictures and videos or the actual topic.

Edited by KnightofChrist

Vincent Vega

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1338439204' post='2438477']
Ok two pages of jumping on Vee with everyones gift of telepathy of why she posted a picture of a statue of Jesus Christ and giving each other high fives for it is enough.
[/quote]
Actually, I have the gift of looking into the past. That is why I (and maybe others, idk, don't have telepathy) was annoyed by her posts.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1338439534' post='2438489']
Actually, I have the gift of looking into the past. That is why I (and maybe others, idk, don't have telepathy) was annoyed by her posts.
[/quote]

I do not give a [color=#282828]llama's smelly behind about that. Two pages is enough of this flop. It's done lets move on.[/color]

Vincent Vega

It was actually done until you drew a vicarious [img]http://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/victimcard.jpg[/img]

KnightofChrist

Sorry about that buddy but there wasn't any Haterade left for me.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2efrtxy.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart

What would be amesome is if everyone would just chill the floop out. All the accusations flying around are getting old. I think some of it is humorous (only because it's so ridiculous), but at the end of the day, it's EXHAUSTING. And ugly. And not productive.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1338423537' post='2438233']
Gr... Puritans... They gave us sucky beer...
[/quote]

How the hell would YOU know?!??!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1338426570' post='2438267']
No amount of beer makes eight hours of work with little breaks and few days off, nor is it worth ruining beautiful art.
[/quote]

How the hell would YOU know??!?!?!??!

[quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1338429874' post='2438314']
I have this mental image of v8 all excited, opening up her huge photobucket file of crucifixion photos, thinking "now which shall I use to startle and provoke this time????"
[/quote]

LOL...this is what makes the sauce so was amesome!

(+1 to anyone who gets the reference)

And if we're gonna Jesus-bomb a thread with random pictures of our Lord, can't the picture at least be funny?
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/230/260/9ce.jpg[/img]

Edited by kujo

PhuturePriest

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338443573' post='2438542']
And if we're gonna Jesus-bomb a thread with random pictures of our Lord, can't the picture at least be funny?
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/230/260/9ce.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Awwww! It's a baby! And it's sad! :sad: