An Old School Catholic Message Board

March For Life In D.c. 2013. The Official Thread.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

March 4 Life Poll!  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the deadline for the March for Life sign ups this year is under a month again and my form and check goes in the mail tomorow. Totally exciting! Hope to see you all there! It's the closest thing I've had to a PM reunion. We had three at a time at one point and I met a random nun from PM. I walked around with a HUGE PM sign and got like 20 ppl asking question abut it and only two didn't comment everyone else said something positve. I stuck out. I wanted to so I could see more PMers. The strategy's the same I'm going with the same sign, tis been in my basement all year, and the Iron Man ski mask (Worn as a hat obviously) one top of my over 6' 1" body will hopefully find more PMer than it did last year. PM me for my cel. I think we should meet by the snack shack that's way overpriced on the mall side where the rally takes place personally but we can work it out. Here's some of the success last year. "A nation that kills it's youth has no hope." Blessed Mother Theresa of Calcutta.

[url="http://i.imgur.com/mpYSF.jpg"]http://i.imgur.com/mpYSF.jpg[/url]

Edited by ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Will be there. Cannot leave my group so if y'all do meet, find the Louisiana Delegation. I will be behind the banner of my school. We'll be the only school with a banner that is with the Louisiana Delegation. So I won't say my school.

That is amesome. We should have over 600 from Michigan, just from our diocese. Probably over 2,000 altogether state wide. One right to life group alone is taking 200.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Will be there! HEY, THAT'S ME IN THE PICTURE!

I have plans (almost maybe, if all goes well) to meet up with the171, so...

Anyway, hope to meet you again, CCC!

And, I hope to meet more peeps!

Edited by FutureCarmeliteClaire

I will have room mates that I've never had before this year should be interesting. The room mate I had last year is now married so he'll share a room with her. And it wont be the same day as the NFL conference championships. Our diosese sign ups (New Hampshire) are all done after halloween. We usually only have a few busses. Hopefully they won't think I'm a high schooler again this year ugh.

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1350235463' post='2493309']
I don't know of any groups from around here that are going. :(
[/quote]

Doesn't sound like Maine loves life that much lol. I am fairly certain they would let you go with NH if it was convenient enough for you to head south like that. I knew of at least one case of a NH youth ministry taking a Mainer to Steubie East, even though that's Steubie East. We were always told anyone from NH could come, but if you weren't from the Granite State, and you asked, and they said yes: you could go. I can give you the contact info for the person in charge for the NH trip to the march in private.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1350237672' post='2493315']

Doesn't sound like Maine loves life that much lol. I am fairly certain they would let you go with NH if it was convenient enough for you to head south like that. I knew of at least one case of a NH youth ministry taking a Mainer to Steubie East, even though that's Steubie East. We were always told anyone from NH could come, but if you weren't from the Granite State, and you asked, and they said yes: you could go. I can give you the contact info for the person in charge for the NH trip to the march in private.
[/quote]

Yeah! I'll take the contact info. Thanks! :)

When's the deadline, though? I wouldn't know if I could even go until I talk with someone in HR at the new job.