PhuturePriest Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1350323846' post='2493681'] Honor is a strong word. [/quote] Yes, particularly since meeting me in itself is an honor, so not seeing me is a dishonor, though in Claire's case it is not so much a dishonor rather than a precaution to my poor eyes.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1350323846' post='2493681'] Honor is a strong word. [/quote] I am laughing so hard I can't breath.
PhuturePriest Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1350330016' post='2493717'] I am laughing so hard I can't breath. [/quote] At the thought that meeting me is not an honor? Yes, I found that quite hilarious myself.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1350330782' post='2493719'] At the thought that meeting me is not an honor? Yes, I found that quite hilarious myself. [/quote] No, genius.
PhuturePriest Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1350331091' post='2493722'] No, genius. [/quote] Wait, what? I don't-Ooohhhh!!!!!! I get it! You're trying to make Dylana feel better! Okay, now life makes sense. I'll play along. Ahem... Of course, Claire. I knew you were joking about me.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1350331627' post='2493725'] Wait, what? I don't-Ooohhhh!!!!!! I get it! You're trying to make Dylana feel better! Okay, now life makes sense. I'll play along. Ahem... Of course, Claire. I knew you were joking about me. [/quote] If you're not careful FP, I might just bring that can of pepper spray to the March.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted October 16, 2012 Author Posted October 16, 2012 I wonder what movies we'll watch on the bus this year. We watched Courageous last year and I liked it a lot. Yes it was kinda cushy but I thought it took you through all the emotions and even had a couple good action scenes. I still intend on buying that movie. I only have one Christian movie To Save a Life. I think everyone cried and laughed watching Courageous. The bus ride down is actually kinda fun I think cuz theirs a lot of new faces it's never just the oncord area the lakes region aka the Laconia stop was on our bus last year too. I don't know if laconia is the farthest Narth we go or not. I'm pretty sur they do the seacoast. My youth ministry might be coming this year, which would make it harder for me to brake away and see you guys, but supposedly that's been the case every year and no teens have come, but we (I lol) have my act together better this year than any in the past. It's tough cuz we don't see the teens much at all before the deadline on halloween. It'll be our third meeting when I bring it up the 1st time and last time before halloween on Sunday. I'm pretty confident I will be able to break away at some point during the march to meet up though. Oh ya halloween is the sign up deadline in our state lol, always has been lol. As it gets closer we might want to exchange cel numbers if you want. That's the surest way to meet. That's how I got reaquainted with my ole Young Apostle buddy and met my sister's maid of honor, but it's early even though the pressures on in my diosease and I'm the official contact for our parrishes lol.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 1, 2012 Author Posted November 1, 2012 The deadline for my diocease is today! doesn't look like we will have a Concord bus. :-( Anyone else find out they are going?!?!?
LittleWaySoul Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 Signed up at Franciscan! I'll try to get Byz to go too and we can both carry Phatmass signs and try to find everyone!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 [quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1351842273' post='2502863'] Signed up at Franciscan! I'll try to get Byz to go too and we can both carry Phatmass signs and try to find everyone!! [/quote] This flipping made my day! I can't wait to hopefully meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LittleWaySoul Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1351864640' post='2502898'] This flipping made my day! I can't wait to hopefully meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CARRY PHATMASS SIGNS AND WE WILL ALL SEE EACH OTHER HOPEFULLY <3
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 Vote Romney. Please!!!
KnightofChrist Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1351881394' post='2503042'] EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CARRY PHATMASS SIGNS AND WE WILL ALL SEE EACH OTHER HOPEFULLY <3 [/quote] Does Phatmass have March for Life signs so that people could carry them?
dominicansoul Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 I like marching in my homestate's rally for life vs the huge march in D.C.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 I made one out of some wood, cardboard and a sharpie. Staplegun too come to think of it. Took a lot of abuse and its ready for round two this year. I think the more original they are the easier it will be to spot. That is why I wear my Iron Man ski mask as a hat, cuz its pretty hard to miss. That being said I have to find it. It's in the workout room or in my room: My mom mighta done something with it when I switched to my sisters room after her marriage. She's never been a big fan of the mask. Oh yes and I voted. All Republican NH ballot.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 7, 2012 Author Posted November 7, 2012 It seems NH has another pro death govenor. :-(
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 15, 2012 Author Posted November 15, 2012 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4jxNBJrhMI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4jxNBJrhMI[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4jxNBJrhMI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4jxNBJrhMI[/url]
brianthephysicist Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 I've discovered that my classes don't coincide with the march like they have the past few years. I should be able to go, I just need to figure out which group I'm going with.
the171 Posted November 18, 2012 Posted November 18, 2012 [img]http://troll.me/images/ryan-gosling/hey-girl-this-bump-is-for-you.jpg[/img] [size=8]FOR FEATHER2264!!!!!![/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now