ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 24, 2013 Author Posted January 24, 2013 It got to 9 degrees in my town in NH at the hottest moment in the sun today.
inunionwithrome Posted January 24, 2013 Posted January 24, 2013 Never been able to go. Would like to go, but I will watch and read about it
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 24, 2013 Posted January 24, 2013 Leaving tonight at 11!! Pray for me!
LadyOfSorrows Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 If any of you are going to the Verizon center for the rally tomorrow morning, keep a look out for my boyfriend who will be conducting the seminary schola! They do a beautiful job! I wish I could go but I'm unable to miss my classes at this point :( Will be praying for you all!
qfnol31 Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 Who went to the Vigil Mass and what did you think?
MissyP89 Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 I watched it on TV. Big thumbs up for Cardinal O'Malley.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 I'm praying for everyone marching...let our nation weep in contrition and start reparations for what we have allowed to happen.
add Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 https://www.facebook.com/events/532904510067088/?suggestsessionid=c9b29fa5ccacaa3e5dee821d337a7d2e http://www.franciscan.edu/News/2013/Marching-For-Life/ STEUBENVILLE, OH—Just after midnight on January 25, hundreds of Franciscan University of Steubenville students will board busses and travel through the night to Washington, D.C., to witness prayerfully at the 40th annual March for Life. “More than ever before it is important for Americans to see that those committed to life are not discouraged or demoralized in the fight for life,†said Father Terence Henry, TOR, Franciscan University president. “God, the source of life itself, will help us to stand up to a culture of death that seeks to undermine the foundations of our country and our Judeo-Christian heritage.†Get details and basic itinerary: http://www.franciscan.edu/News/2013/Marching-For-Life/
Oremoose Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 Ok I met Brian Thursday night then my sister threw my phone. so it malfunctioned and I could not contact CCC or anyone else :P
add Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 (edited) http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/25/abortion-march-for-life-washington/1864051/ Some really great pictures here Edited January 26, 2013 by add
cartermia Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 watched it on EWTN today... i wish i was there!
brianthephysicist Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 I met Oreo Moose the night before the march, and then FCC (sans rib) and CCC (Contemporary Caflic Crusader) the day of the march bringing my total of in person phatmass meetings to 13. All very cool people. I'm assuming MIKolbe is still winning for the most. Also I got interviewed for part of a new pro-life video that Telecare is putting out. If any of you are going to the Verizon center for the rally tomorrow morning, keep a look out for my boyfriend who will be conducting the seminary schola! They do a beautiful job! I wish I could go but I'm unable to miss my classes at this point :( Will be praying for you all! I was surprised to hear Mass appropriate music so I looked up to the jumbotron to see a small choir of men singing and thought "Oh cool, they even have a conductor!" I applaud your boyfriend and his buddies.
qfnol31 Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 I met Oreo Moose the night before the march, and then FCC (sans rib) and CCC (Contemporary Caflic Crusader) the day of the march bringing my total of in person phatmass meetings to 13. All very cool people. I'm assuming MIKolbe is still winning for the most. Also I got interviewed for part of a new pro-life video that Telecare is putting out.I'm sorry I didn't get back to you after Mass. I was tied up cleaning up afterwards. Also my sister found me, so I decided to hang out with her group!
brianthephysicist Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 I'm sorry I didn't get back to you after Mass. I was tied up cleaning up afterwards. Also my sister found me, so I decided to hang out with her group! No worries. My group leader changed her mind and we headed to the Matt Maher concert and adoration event that OreoMoose was talking about. I wanted to text you to tell you about the change of plans but I didn't have your number.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 27, 2013 Author Posted January 27, 2013 My fourth March and by far my best. So much to say. Met Brain and saw FCC again as you know. Saw my Young Apostle Friend I am still in semi regular contact with for the second time since YA in 2007 [the other time was the March 2011 (11)]. That man is such a... Unfinsihed saint. what a brother in Christ what a witness. Best (real male peer non related) Catholic friend ever and is truly worth more than gold. Makes it look like battle droids in Star Wars. For the first time he talked to me about his "Isaac" (Refer to Genesis for details if you are drawing a blank or simply need more book knowledge in some places like me ^__^) He is now openly considering being a priest. It's funny we all ribbed him in 07 cuz he was the priest in the YA skit and he was silently a grump about it. God is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. Jeff is right just trust Him. Keep up with the sacraments. And re seeing To save a life, "What is the point of all this if you won't let it change you?" Seandawg where is your Isaac? The parable of the talents I got one Talent. Not Three, or five, what can I really do to impress people for you with one talent? Well Seandog (I would be Seandog, God is talking) You can do some pretty cool things with one talent. You just have to trust me. "NOW WHERE IS YOUR ISAAC" I asked for a blessing at communion this Saturday evening cause I knew that saying I wish Ray Lewis would Castrait Tom Brady was/is mortally sinful and and shouldn't of been receiving and I will get confession this week (Our priest had been away during the week which is the best time for me to get confession cause of my schedule) before I recieve did a special prayer to blot out the sin should i die now but obvi still cant recieve. It's a special Act of Perfect contrition. I have also been Promised last Rites by Saint Mary the Mother of God herself. First nine masses of the month i did eight and the next one was snowed out but my intention was there so I am in on that. I begged my mom to go to mass that day. Back when I was considering the Cosecrated life. That is interesting too one Abottish guy said to give up cause of my medical issues no one would take me. But at the March I saw an old Downs Syndrome friend from my old YM. As a Fransican Novitiate. Guess I have more searching to do. Oh yeah the March. So amazing. Images are about to go up on FB. Sean Myers. My pic with Brian and Claire is up already. You can feel free to friend me. My PM sign was stolen in front of the Smithsonian before we had any pix this year. Big dissappointment. But God bless!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 My fourth March and by far my best. So much to say. Met Brain and saw FCC again as you know. Saw my Young Apostle Friend I am still in semi regular contact with for the second time since YA in 2007 [the other time was the March 2011 (11)]. That man is such a... Unfinsihed saint. what a brother in Christ what a witness. Best (real male peer non related) Catholic friend ever and is truly worth more than gold. Makes it look like battle droids in Star Wars. For the first time he talked to me about his "Isaac" (Refer to Genesis for details if you are drawing a blank or simply need more book knowledge in some places like me ^__^) He is now openly considering being a priest. It's funny we all ribbed him in 07 cuz he was the priest in the YA skit and he was silently a grump about it. God is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. Jeff is right just trust Him. Keep up with the sacraments. And re seeing To save a life, "What is the point of all this if you won't let it change you?" Seandawg where is your Isaac? The parable of the talents I got one Talent. Not Three, or five, what can I really do to impress people for you with one talent? Well Seandog (I would be Seandog, God is talking) You can do some pretty cool things with one talent. You just have to trust me. "NOW WHERE IS YOUR ISAAC" I asked for a blessing at communion this Saturday evening cause I knew that saying I wish Ray Lewis would Castrait Tom Brady was/is mortally sinful and and shouldn't of been receiving and I will get confession this week (Our priest had been away during the week which is the best time for me to get confession cause of my schedule) before I recieve did a special prayer to blot out the sin should i die now but obvi still cant recieve. It's a special Act of Perfect contrition. I have also been Promised last Rites by Saint Mary the Mother of God herself. First nine masses of the month i did eight and the next one was snowed out but my intention was there so I am in on that. I begged my mom to go to mass that day. Back when I was considering the Cosecrated life. That is interesting too one Abottish guy said to give up cause of my medical issues no one would take me. But at the March I saw an old Downs Syndrome friend from my old YM. As a Fransican Novitiate. Guess I have more searching to do. Oh yeah the March. So amazing. Images are about to go up on FB. Sean Myers. My pic with Brian and Claire is up already. You can feel free to friend me. My PM sign was stolen in front of the Smithsonian before we had any pix this year. Big dissappointment. But God bless!!! Twas good to see you again. :) I posted the photo in the FB group. Also my M4L thread here: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126688-my-march-for-life-experience/
Pax_et bonum Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 But at the March I saw an old Downs Syndrome friend from my old YM. As a Fransican Novitiate. You know Br. Seraphim?! So awesome! I was really happy to meet up with the Friars this weekend. LittleWaySoul and I met again, and we met Dan from Imagine Sisters!
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 I'm really disappointed I couldn't go this year. HOWEVER...my Archbishop is VERY pro-life as is our VD, and many of the Seminarians from the Archdiocese go every year...so God willing I'll get to go next year as a Seminarian and even get to process for the Vigil Mass...Actually it would be really awe.some if next year was a celebration of reversing RvW instead of mourning it...but unlikely so I'll just keep on prayin.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now