An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

I laughed so hard at text moose-aging, I nearly spit out my water.  

Edit 1:  Hooray I figured out how to dismiss Reported posts by reporting my own post and then fiddling with things.

Edit 2:  Unrelated to your thread dude, but if you have time to hop on MC later, I  FINALLY finished my house exterior at last on Fr. C's Survival Server.   Gonna play Trail of Cthulhu tonight with a prof!

I laughed so hard at text moose-aging, I nearly spit out my water.  

Edit 1:  Hooray I figured out how to dismiss Reported posts by reporting my own post and then fiddling with things.

Edit 2:  Unrelated to your thread dude, but if you have time to hop on MC later, I  FINALLY finished my house exterior at last on Fr. C's Survival Server.   Gonna play Trail of Cthulhu tonight with a prof!

Oh, I know, I haven't been on MC in forever and a day. :) Some day soon, hopefully.

BTW, here is another digital sketch, this time with some colors to make things more clear:

lakeside+with+boats.png

I know the feeling good sir, it was my first time on in a while too.  :)  And nice sketch.  Love the red rider wagon.

It is NOT ok to post all those pretty places if we can't come too!!!  :pout:

I still got most of a week up here. What ever will you do? :evil:

If it weren't for the price of an airline ticket, I might consider it...  They don't generally find me tasty...

I've always wanted a private airline... would be so useful out here.... to get me up & down my hill.  I'd find them something to eat... the neighbor's dog... maybe a skunk or possum.... lots of good stuff out here....

So I made this simple 4 color graphic, possibly for a t-shirt. Good / not so good?

mquZvLZ.png

I like it but, uh, could be problematic for a woman's Tee....

But I like the idea.... and it is an appealing graphic.