An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome Purged.

dUSt

Enjoy your new phatmass reality.

If you can only post on this board:

http://youtu.be/7cwjkn4VSqU

This can be temporary or permanent. Your choice.

Thank you to whomever put me up for eviction. May I grow to be as holy as you yourself seem to be. 

Quoting myself:

just so you know…no matter our major disagreements, I would never submit your name (or anyone's) to be banned. People can sink or swim on their own merits or failures (myself included here) and that can determine if they stay or go, in my opinion.

it's too bad that whomever nominated me didn't feel they could approach me directly and tell me that they think I'm being an asshat. I don't know that I would've agreed, but I at least would have heard them out. 

Edited by Lil Red

Credo in Deum

it's too bad that whomever nominated me didn't feel they could approach me directly and tell me that they think I'm being an asshat. I don't know that I would've agreed, but I at least would have heard them out. 

Don't worry Red, I'm sure you will be out soon.  On a side note The Purged section reminds me of a site I used to frequent in my heathen days. 

Edited by Credo in Deum

Thank you to whomever put me up for eviction. May I grow to be as holy as you yourself seem to be. 

You might be wondering if it was me since I complained about that one post of yours, but it was not.  I noticed how you have been making an effort in the last few days to be supportive and helpful.  I thought it was really great.  

Nihil Obstat

Quoting myself:

I meant what I said before; even thought we have been on very bad terms in the past, and even though we never really got around that, I would not ask for you to be sent away over it.

So what do we have to do to earn our way out of "purge-atory"? Be super duper extra nice? Who am I going to be nice to if there's no one else here? 

I did not vote to put anyone into Purge-atory. I would rather have had more strict rules on who is considered for Church Militant.