An Old School Catholic Message Board

Switchfoot

Dudette

sweetpea316

Mmmm... good stuff! ^_^

I really started to like them when they did some music for the movie "A Walk to Remember". I got the soundtrack and loved their stuff! The version of 'Only Hope' on there is great! I need to go and get some of their older music though...

YAY FOR SWITCHFOOT! :D

Ahhhh, have you watched the video for "Dare you to move"? I've seen the video's for

Chem6A
Meant to Live
Dare you to move
You already bring me there
New Way to be human

And a live concert(it was a video) of them singing The Beautiful Letdown.

Man, they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! ^_^

Edited by Dudette

sweetpea316

Sweet! :D

*This is your life...are you who you wanna be?* ...loooove that song!... It's kinda my 'theme song' if you will... Cuz I always try and make sure that I'm not wasting my time here on earth and am not only following my goals and passions, but what God wants for my life. ^_^

Boo yeah.

DemonSlayer, I was thinking about that surfing stuff and I read on their website how they started, and it all began with surfing. The name "Switchfoot" was a surfing team/club. Jon Foreman met Chad Butler by surfing....so.....

Yeah, their website [url="http://www.switchfoot.com"]Switchfoot[/url] is really cool. I got that information on the part "The Band." ;)

DemonSlayer

[quote name='Dudette' date='Mar 12 2005, 06:12 AM'] Boo yeah.

DemonSlayer, I was thinking about that surfing stuff and I read on their website how they started, and it all began with surfing. The name "Switchfoot" was a surfing team/club. Jon Foreman met Chad Butler by surfing....so..... [/quote]
Well, in an interview, they actually said that switchfoot was a surfing term.

geetarplayer

When I hear about a Christian band selling out, I think about Vertical Horizon. I love their music but they used to be outwardly Christian. Now you can go on their website and buy a Vertical Horizon thong, just in case you ever realized that you needed to have one.

-Mark

Are you sure that Vertical Horizon was really Christian? I used to listen to them in the early 90's and I don't remember that. They are amazing though.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it rather interesting that Switchfoot made two versions of the song and video of "Dare you to move." I don't know why...