An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

[img]http://phorum.phatmass.com/style_images/1/icon8.gif[/img]

um...I think I shut my mouth now....... -_-

FranciscanRocker25

i'm assuming you do not like them. i actually don't like the one from old navy. whats wrong with the one from target?

LiL Kat Said

[url="http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,,1_2_1930_10433_33663_27368_5:view=593,00.html?CM_MERCH=PAGE_2502&sid=4123132976420162061"]this was the swimsuit i had before in pink[/url]

the bottoms were kinda awkward fitting but i wore shorts over them anyway
but the top fit perfect
i'm tempted to just buy another one maybe in a different color or something but i'm going to the beach tomorrow w/ nothing to wear! :(

LiL Kat Said

and landsend is a good place to buy swimsuits cuz they have a really good sizeing chart thing.

FranciscanRocker25

lil kat-- how was the beach?? did you find a bathing suit?

let me tell you bout my bathing suit story.. i found the PERFECT suit. it was brown iwth lil pink flowers and sooo cute. the bottom had a lil mini skirt type thing attached and the top was soo cool. i don't know how to explain it though. it went back to a halter, but the front came up. ughh i'll try to find a pic of somethng similar. but anyways, so i go up to the cashier lady and shes like, oh i'm sorry, this are mismatched sizes, you can't buy this. the top was a small and the bottom was a medium and thats just the way it was on the rack when i got it and there weren't any other mediums, just that one bottom. so anyways, we wait for 40 minutes while this slow mean worker goes and looks for my suit in the back and she comes back and just throws the suit in front of me. i was like, um.. so did you find my suit in the right size?? and she was like, we aint got no mediums. soo i had the way ghetto woman tryin to find my suit and the cashier lady couldn't speak english, so that was fun. soo then i waited another 30 minutes while they called other stores to see if they had it and it turns out that in 30 minutes they only called 2 stores. grr it was soo frustrating. then they said they were gonna call me and have i received any phone calls?? nope. so yesterday i went back to look and they had the bathing suit but only in a small. then iw ent up to the front desk and she told me to go to the dressing room lady who told me to go back up to the front desk cause she didn't feel like lookin for it. then the front desk lady got mad at me so i went back to the dressing room lady and was like, ya know what, this is your job, i'm just asking for you to go and see if you can find this suit in a medium.

ahhhhhhhhh
it was sooo frustrating and it was soo cute and it fit me perfectly and it wasn't low and it had the cutest little skirt. :(
just thinking about it makes me sad..