FiZzGiG Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 THAT'S RIGHT!! Increase your amount of posts and grab some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. Mmmmm... delicious... [img]http://manilan.velvet.jp/blog/archives/image/tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.jpg[/img]
FiZzGiG Posted March 30, 2005 Author Posted March 30, 2005 i really want a lot of posts. and i know everyone else does. so join the thread.
Dudette Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 who's Joe? And those tacos, so very tasty and good for you, look yummy
FiZzGiG Posted March 30, 2005 Author Posted March 30, 2005 Joe... aka... musturde crazy lebanese person.
FranciscanRocker25 Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 [quote name='FiZzGiG' date='Mar 30 2005, 12:16 AM'] Joe... aka... musturde crazy lebanese person. [/quote] thats hillarious
Dudette Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 [quote name='FiZzGiG' date='Mar 30 2005, 12:16 AM'] Joe... aka... musturde crazy lebanese person. [/quote] ohhhhhh, haha, makes sense now! Heh but those tacos, so very tasty and good for you, seriously look yummy
stargirl3:16 Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 Saw this, thought of everyone: [url="http://www.garfield.com/comics/comics_todays.html"]http://www.garfield.com/comics/comics_todays.html[/url]
MichaelFilo Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 (edited) Open mic = empty posts. Posts like this are like posts on open mic. God bless, Mikey Edited March 30, 2005 by MichaelFilo
FiZzGiG Posted March 30, 2005 Author Posted March 30, 2005 But what if all the posters are under 20... doesn't that mean it can go in this section? This section has no specification other than that it is for the Under 20 crowd. It doesn't mention anything about tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or lameness. But if the thread needs a purpose, we can come up with a purpose. Read.. set... go *quickcomeupwithapurpose* How about any classes you're taking. I'm in a Catholic high school, and I have to say that my Catholicism class is the best class I have ever taken. We're talking about Redemption and Justification right now. It's basically like an apologetics class. Shwweeeet! Oh, and if there are any starting apologetics books ya'll recommend, fill me in! Nothing too advanced.
FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 2, 2005 Posted April 2, 2005 yo- my religion books are so boring that i'd never reccomend them to anyone. but the homeschoolers keep these peeps in business, so thats how it goes i suppose. theology is freakin awesome!!
FiZzGiG Posted April 3, 2005 Author Posted April 3, 2005 Amen, to that. Oh and on a theological note... I wast thinking about the pope's suffering when he was dying and I realized... the redemptive graces must have been flowing like a fountain. I mean with the pope suffering with such love and carrying His cross with Christ, he's helping us all! I just think that's really awesome. I miss him though. He's the only pope I've ever known... and it's so weird and sad to know he's gone. But at least he's in a better place!!
FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 3, 2005 Posted April 3, 2005 last night i had to sleep on a chair in my den and it didn't work out too well. my sister came home and she just "accidently" felll asleep in my bed. however, when my mom left for work, i got her bed.... muahahaha!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now