An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

I've been trying to get the dean of students to initiate naptime as an elective for 2 years, but she's having none of it

FranciscanRocker25

if schools had naptime i'd totally go. when i was in pre-school we had naptime but i hated it then. "you can't always get what you want... but if you try real hard, you get what you need." ok random sorry.

FranciscanRocker25

ha, i'm not... but my moms making me run all these errands for her so i get to be more behind!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! tonights the usual... i have math class tomorrow and haven't done any of it so i'm gonna be up tonight/tomorrow morning doing it. i can not wait. would anyone like to join my little party???

Dudette, you gotta help me out on that sony board

I think I'm getting Catholic teachings confused or maybe I'm just blending a bunch of things together, and I'm confusing myself. We just learned about all this Purgatory/Redemption/Justification stuff, so I don't think I understand it as fully as I thought.

Great humbling experience though. :D

I just pmed you! Haha, I sure will! And I'm on teh computer practically 24/7. Seriously....y'know what I need to find? A online CCC.....hmm....I should ask PhatCatholic....

Haha, and I just pmed you back! BAM!

Isn't there an online CCC in the reference section?

And, I have this great Catholicism teacher (used to teach theology and philosophy at college level) who I've been going to after class to find out some stuff. If there are any specific answers we need with the reasoning behind them, I can ask him if you want.

Thanks!!!!

Np! Yeah...I'll check it out.......

I want to take a Theology and Philosophy course this year....hmm..I'm only 15 HAHA

LOL

[quote]I want to take a Theology and Philosophy course this year....hmm..I'm only 15 HAHA[/quote]

Do it!!!
I'm taking Catholicism, and it's really intense (I have the hardest teacher, haha). You see, the two other teachers are sort of touchy-feely, and they follow the book (which is a 4th grade reading level), but I got the teacher who's all into logic and philosophy and hardcore theology. No books in his class.
He teaches it apologetics style, so it really helps.

I'm taking philosophy senior year. :)

I have some notes from Catholicism if you want them!! It's stuff on the foundation of the Church, the Petrine Primacy, etc.