An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FizzGig! I have to get off the computer now, sorry we couldn't talk tonight, but we have to talk tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, we NEED to talk....

FranciscanRocker25

you guys..i'm having such a bad night. first of all, i erased my moms whole project on the computer on accident. it was 16 pages long and i type the whole thing and ugh.. i'm so mad at myself. then my friends all have so much drama in their lives. boys, drugs, sex, family issues. i can't deal with all their problems on top of my own. then my mom and i aren't getting along at all. its so frustrating. then i'm trying to work on not cussing and ugh it just isn't working. i'm really frustrated with everything in my life right now. its just so aggervating and i don't feel like i can do anything to help or change it. which actually i can't do anything, but i feel like i should be able to. i'm always there to figure out everyone elses problems but i can't figure out my own.

could you guys please pray for my friends... maddie, alana, kathryn and rebecca? oh and also for my mom and our relationship. thanks so much.

oh i forgot-- joe fell asleep tonight at 10:30.. hello!??! and didn't even say goodnight. :angry:

Edited by FranciscanRocker25

FranciscanRocker25

fistfulofsand: did you get your username from five iron frenzy? just wondering cause they have a song called fistful of sand. :D

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Apr 14 2005, 10:50 PM'] you guys..i'm having such a bad night. first of all, i erased my moms whole project on the computer on accident. it was 16 pages long and i type the whole thing and ugh.. i'm so mad at myself. then my friends all have so much drama in their lives. boys, drugs, sex, family issues. i can't deal with all their problems on top of my own. then my mom and i aren't getting along at all. its so frustrating. then i'm trying to work on not cussing and ugh it just isn't working. i'm really frustrated with everything in my life right now. its just so aggervating and i don't feel like i can do anything to help or change it. which actually i can't do anything, but i feel like i should be able to. i'm always there to figure out everyone elses problems but i can't figure out my own.

could you guys please pray for my friends... maddie, alana, kathryn and rebecca? oh and also for my mom and our relationship. thanks so much.

oh i forgot-- joe fell asleep tonight at 10:30.. hello!??! and didn't even say goodnight.    :angry: [/quote]
Yeah, same here. I always seem to help people out, yet I never..y'know...seem to help myself.

Go spend time in prayer and think of yourself last. God first, family second and yourself last. my Mum and I don't get along the greatest either, I'm praying for both of you! Also, your friends are in my prayers! ^_^

Edited by Dudette

FranciscanRocker25

thanks man.. i appreciate it. i got to talk to my sister today about the problems with my mom and i feel better about it now. sigh.. life is so overhwhelming sometimes.

FranciscanRocker25

haha.. yeah getting along with them helps. dude that story about the girl & guy was so funny. it totally made my day.