An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FranciscanRocker25

it got cold here so fast. two days ago it was close to 90 and today its 50 out and i'm freezing.

feed the birds peeps :birds:

FranciscanRocker25

do you understand what you are a big meanie means?!!?!??! and do you understand that one day i am going to rule the planet of earth and you are gonna regret this. watch out young one.

hey, I'm not young. I'm uh...a master Jedi... :lol: been watching too much star wars......ahhhhhhhhhhhh such good movies...hahhahaha.

oh, btw, I ain't no meanie.

MAN!

I keep drifting away from phatmass. School is killling me. Argh!

But I'm comin' back, and I really need to get back in this thread. It was an endeavor that I abandoned for a while, but worry not my loves, I am back.

:D

So, anyone do anything interesting this weekend?

FranciscanRocker25

hmm... well i watched my brothers and thats always interesting. i'm goin to a party this weekend which i am so excited about. dude my life has been so crazy that i haven't been to a party since christmas. yay! *THE* party has arrived...holla back

*laughing at my uncoolness*

Edited by FranciscanRocker25

Hey guess what guys...

... I have a Juanes obsession...

If you don't know who he is, go download A Dios Le Pido by him AHORA!! Es MUY bien.

Me gusta espanol. :D

FranciscanRocker25

i'm goin on a date type thing this saturday. i'm actually not sure what we're doing cause he wants to surprise me....sheesh. he'll probably take me to a surf shop and show me all the stuff he wants. :rolleyes:

it'll be fun, but i just hope he doesn't think that anythings gonna happen between us. cause i really don' t like him like that at all. guys are so annoying..i've been having so much boy drama lately. its so weird cause i don't want it and i don't even like boys so there! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:abduction:

FranciscanRocker25

what?!?!?!?!
woman if you didn't live in crazy canada you could come with me.

its weird cause hes my friend. i hope he doesn't make it awkward. oh well.. we probably won't even end up doing anything cause it seems lately that all my plans have been ruined. plus i'll probably have to stay home cause my lil bro is sick and i'll have to take care of him. who knows!?!?!?