An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FranciscanRocker25

you're supposed to make it up. i made up depps. dude i'm talkin to you on IM and here again.. we are such homeschoolers. we just can't help it!

FranciscanRocker25

yay!!! so lerms.. ugh haven't talked to lerms yet. i mean besides computer talk. you never told me how talking to that one guy went. not depp, the one that talked to your brother.

I give up. You guys win. To show acknowledgement of my defeat, I will merge my thread to this one and you all can post on it.

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Apr 22 2005, 04:26 PM'] yay!!! so lerms.. ugh haven't talked to lerms yet. i mean besides computer talk. you never told me how talking to that one guy went. not depp, the one that talked to your brother. [/quote]
oh? I haven't talked to lerms yet today either. Oh...I didn't? I thought I told you, OH, no i didn't..hah :lol:

Joe, of course we win. duh. :P

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='musturde' date='Apr 22 2005, 06:19 PM'] I give up. You guys win. To show acknowledgement of my defeat, I will merge my thread to this one and you all can post on it. [/quote]
:dance:

joe... people that kill other people or other peoples fish never win :nono:

oh.. about our plans to take over the world. :mischief:

LiL Kat Said

HEY KER BEAR!! COOL THREAD!!

I need to get my posts up

I havn't been on phatmass in like FOREVER!
I miss it!!

So, for those of you who dont' know me ummm....I'm Kathleen, I've been on pm for a loong time it feels like but i've been gone for a few months. I go to the same school as Kerry and it's a good school but it is all girls school ;) haha
yeah
so
lets work on these tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and posts