An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FranciscanRocker25

i am bored outta my mind. dance was really hard today and i did the whole not eating thing before and blacked out in class. well.. you see i'm supposed to leave at 8:45 in the morn for dance.. well i didn't wake up til then and i had to take a shower. i went out to eat with my sister though and that was fun. talked to my friend about her girlfriend and um.. yelled at a bunch of people at dance and yeah thats it.

Edited by FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Apr 15 2005, 07:03 PM'] this is fun.. i'm talking to ya on phatmass and through IM. dude we've got serious issues. [/quote]
hahaha, we're homeschoolers! We have no life! Remember?

YEssssssssssss.......must get tacos, so very tasty and good for you, soon....must get tacos, so very tasty and good for you, soon..... :drool:

oh? My friend wants to see it, I'm not dying to see it...I'll see it eventually. I want to see....Star Wars 1 and 2... :wacko:

FranciscanRocker25

how is everyone doin today?? well i'm getting ready to go to dance pretty soon here. my brother wrote me an email today telling me to get off the computer by midnight.. haha. i've had a good reason to be on that late though. i've been trying to talk my friend outta having sex with this guy. its so frustrating cause she doesn't see anything wrong with it. please pray for her and all my friends cause they're all having issues. i'm learning about Christian Scientism today.. very interesting. oh dear, i'm totally craving lebanese food right now. kibbi and grape leaves.. ahhh i want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

FranciscanRocker25

wha~!?!?!?!?!?!! why?? now i don't have a homeschooler friend to make fun of myself with.... or to just write aodiutoawiejovijeoiweeeeeeeeeeeeeeefjasdklvmlakjflg with!!!!! how could you leave me? how could you do this to me?? now we can't copy and paste eachothers coversations with joe and make fun of him.

erm, I still have AIM...on netscape..but I won't be on much, I'll come on..once in a while. So I haven't really abandoned you totally ;)

Part of the reason is cuz I need to catch up in school.

nikkan_hanil

The following are attempts to type "Phatmass Phorum" with my body parts:

Nose:phatmass p[ghorum
Fist:.lpaqtmaqss fsdorum
Elbow:p[hjastymjsdd ;[p-nhjpftrm,

[quote name='nikkan_hanil' date='Apr 18 2005, 06:30 PM'] The following are attempts to type "Phatmass Phorum" with my body parts:

Nose:phatmass p[ghorum
Fist:.lpaqtmaqss fsdorum
Elbow:p[hjastymjsdd ;[p-nhjpftrm, [/quote]
oh yeah...I've seen that...I refuse to do it.

nikkan_hanil

[quote name='Dudette' date='Apr 18 2005, 08:21 PM'] oh yeah...I've seen that...I refuse to do it. [/quote]
I got yelled at when my mom saw me. :rolling: