An Old School Catholic Message Board

Get Your Posts Up AND FREE TACOS

FiZzGiG

FranciscanRocker25

oh dear.. its thursday

come weekend come!!!

i still need to buy a bathing suit. just shoot me now.

A BATHING SUIT?!!? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaha, that's so random I love it. Man, the price of a decent bathing suit is ridiculous, I paid $70 some dollars for a speedo suit. :angry: hmph, just the stupid brand name

FranciscanRocker25

i would pay $70 for a suit that fit me right... it is soo frustrating. last week i went shoppin for one and i didn't even get to the bottoms.. i tried on like 12 different tops and none of them fit right and i could not handle any more stupid swimsuits.

LiL Kat Said

I lost my favorite swimsuit!!! and it's only a year old!! :(
It fit PERFECT and ......... it was pink!!

now i have to buy a new one befor saturday. *sigh* i just know it won't compare to the other one

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 12 2005, 11:08 AM'] i would pay $70 for a suit that fit me right... it is soo frustrating. last week i went shoppin for one and i didn't even get to the bottoms.. i tried on like 12 different tops and none of them fit right and i could not handle any more stupid swimsuits. [/quote]
tankini? Look at Sears online, they have good swimsuits...but beware cuz some of them are carp.

the $70 I paid..it was one piece but I needed a one piece for my lifeguarding, that's why. It's niceeeeeeeee though. Good luck looking for one.

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='May 12 2005, 02:45 PM'] I lost my favorite swimsuit!!! and it's only a year old!! :(
It fit PERFECT and ......... it was pink!!

now i have to buy a new one befor saturday. *sigh* i just know it won't compare to the other one [/quote]
man that smells of elderberries so much.. where was it from?

disturbedxfairy

i usually buy my suits towards the end of summer 'cause they're cheaper and you can get the top and bottoms together instead of having to buy them separately. i love my bathing suits, 'cept i do want to go buy another one. i found a cute tankini/bikini one with a skirt.

LiL Kat Said

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 12 2005, 08:55 PM'] man that smells of elderberries so much.. where was it from? [/quote]
i think i got it from lands end or ll&bean but probably lands end :)

FranciscanRocker25

i've just given up on bathing suits. i'm gonna buy some surf shorts and get a cute top from some place and just wear that..

^no, this is what you do, if you can't find a decent bathign suit, buy a buttom, modest or immodest cuz it doesn't matter, then wear shorts over that, if you just wear shorts, uh, nope.

that's not what I was saying you silly girl. *shakes head* I was talking only about the bottoms, not the top! ROFL hahahahahahaha

FranciscanRocker25

tankini.. those are weird sometimes cause they're usually too big around my waist then don't fit right. i don't know.

[url="http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=200552&wpid=2836322"]http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdi...52&wpid=2836322[/url]
somehting like this would be cute, but i can already tell that the tummy is gonna be really baggy

[url="http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_12/601-3968685-6268918?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B0007KVQEM"]http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=b...asin=B0007KVQEM[/url]

i really wanted this one, but it just didn't fit right.